Thread: 03 preddy steering stem interchange with 06 model?

03 preddy steering stem interchange with 06 model?

i have a 06 preddy and found a used 03 steering stem for cheap will it interchange with the 06 model?

should be the same except for color. they didnt change the setup really until 07 for the last model year
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

I thought the stem was 1" taller in 05' than the 03/04 models?
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

yeah it is but its still interchangable.....I was thinking more along the lines of will it bolt up as is without modding it or adding additional parts.

edit:

FB brings up a valid point though....honestly I read it as you had an 03 and was looking at an 06, not the other way around.
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

stem

well what will it hurt for it to only be a inch shorter anything?

it wont hurt anything, you can even add a riser back in later if you find out you like it better taller.

fenders

well what about 03 fenders will they fit a 06? I thank you for your quick response really helpfull.

from 03-06 like 99.9% will swap over. There a couple small motor parts that are different but everything else will work

fenders

thanks man