Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How's College Going?

How's College Going?

Many of us are back to school now and I was just curious as to what everyone is up too.

I have been alright with a work load and it should be relatively light this semester....having Fridays off is a blast and it allows for good times on Thursday night without the consequences of missing class

How about everyone else. Hows college treating you.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

Schedule is pretty awesome besides the late class. I have 4 day weekends every weekend Wednesday i only have 1 class and it sucks because its 7:00 - 9:40PM. Other than that its great.

first semester majoring in cnc maching. mon wens friday i start at nine and im done at 1 tues and wens i have class from 11 10 to 12 35 and a drafting class from 210 to 510 so its kinda rough
    04 dodge cummins 6 speed
    Houser crf hybrid
    08 trx450r

SUCKS. I have a Monday/Wednesday class and lab combo that is 3 1/2 hours long. Talk about miserable! Then I've got an English class in the morning Tuesday/Thursday followed by a Psych class at 7 at night. Pretty much a waste of those two days.

early mornings late nights. alway behind in homework, sounds like a fun time to me. All things aside school is going pretty good this year so far. just a lot of busy work and stuff so far. this is week 4 for us at MTU. go mechanical engineers! steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

other than my hour commute everyday its pretty sweet, this is my freshman year so the freedom i have is a welcome change for sure!, hopefully next year i can live at school
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

Originally posted by FlewByU352
    Schedule is pretty awesome besides the late class. I have 4 day weekends every weekend Wednesday i only have 1 class and it sucks because its 7:00 - 9:40PM. Other than that its great.
    how many credits are you taking?

Originally posted by ben300
    how many credits are you taking?
    full time. I have 2 classes on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, and 3 on Thursday.

Originally posted by FlewByU352
    full time. I have 2 classes on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, and 3 on Thrusday.
    gotcha....wasnt nocking ya or anything it just didnt seem like you were in class all that much...pretty luckyto have mondays and fridays off.....best i've done was only one class on friday mornings

and i think the worst ive had was i had a 3 hour advanced solids modelling class from 130 to 415 on friday afternoons...blah that sucked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast