Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honda 250r

Honda 250r

I’ve decided to sell my 86 250R – I honestly don’t want to, but I don’t want to let it just sit any longer. It’s located in Georgetown, OH ( 45121 )

*Stock frame – Bare performance gussets TIG welded, was sandblasted then sprayed with red paint – couldn’t decide on a powdercoat color at the time
    *Houser +3+1 long travel arms – joints are tight powdercoat is good, chrome tie rods
    *Quadrate Elka fronts 19.25” serviced by GT Thunder 165 LB. MX set up
    *Laeger swingarm 86/87 stlye, 88-89 length great shape
    *PEP rear shock serviced by GT Thunder 165 lb. MX set up used with Dura Blue adj. link
    *Lonestar +2+4 axle straight, chrome is good
    *Hiper beadlocks 8” dual rears 10” 4:1 single fronts have Holeshots on them now
    *Burgard stem TAG 1 1/8 bars
    *ESR exhaust

*Motor is on first overbore – very fresh Motor was COMPLETELY gone through and many parts were replaced (have receipts for all the work)
    *38 mm air stryker carb

This is what I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. There are no problems with this bike at all. I just cant justify letting it sit in the garage any longer.
    Honestly, I don’t know what these bikes are worth any more. So for now Im open to offers. I may consider a few things on trade . . . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

How much for the complete bike or are you parting out? If so, I want the swingarm depending on your price.

What's the mods for the motor? Who performed the work? Anything else you can add?

Thanks,
    Dan

im interested in your plastics and seat, i would come pick up to save on shipping. so if you parting it out can i get a price for those

check my listing in the Honda's for sale section - I'll sell the complete bike - IM just having trouble coming up with a price.

If I decide to part it
    danhung11 -- dibs on swingarm
    ehorst33 -- dibs on plastics/seat
    atv fan 28 -- " " carb
    thanks

Larry Zumbrun did the motor - he owns/operates LZ Racing. He is well known in the flat track series (two wheelers). He is local and has done a couple of motors for me. Does very good clean work.

New: piston/rings, rod, gears, rebuilt crank, crank bearings, seals clutch, completely gone through. If he found something with a little wear on it - it was replaced.
    I've rode this motor maybe 4 times. Run Klotz premix with 87 pump gas 32:1 with a 38mm air stryker

ok sounds good

new pics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast