Thread: 400ex Timing chain- needing HD.

400ex Timing chain- needing HD.

Ok. I think my timing chain is streched out. I remember somewhere guys where using the chains off of a 450r. I just wanna make sure this is right before I buy it. Also, are all 450r years same or are th 0405/ different from the 06 and on..

crf450
    05 walsh trx450r - sold

Thanks to both of you guys !, BTW I did try the search but for some reason when ever I try to search it comes up saying not enough words or something... But how many more words do i need to descibe 400ex cam chain.... come on now..
    So, if any mods wanna delete this thread.. please feel free too. Now that I see there is 20 more threads on this
    CRF450r 02-04 is what we need incase anybody else is looking.
    Thanks again.

The search requires a 4 letter minimum in each word. it was bumping you out because of the word "cam".

next time you need to search for something with 3 letters, try adding an asterik like this *cam*.

hope this helps.

Originally posted by tri5ron
    The search requires a 4 letter minimum in each word. it was bumping you out because of the word "cam".

next time you need to search for something with 3 letters, try adding an asterik like this *cam*.

hope this helps.

^^^ Good tip. I didn't even think of that. I hate when I have to read through 50 extra threads because I have to leave out a word.
    07' Raptor 700 SE- HMF Full System, Pro-Design Intake, HMF Optimizer, Stage 2 Hotcam, +3 TB, Dynatec Programmable w/dl700 custom curves, NGK Iridium, 15/38 gearing, speed sensor mod, GYTR Front Bumper, PRM Grab Bar, Pro Armor Nerfs, Pro Armor Chassis Skid, DG SS Rear Skid, Acerbis Handguards, Tusk P-Brake Block-Off, Renthal/DID, RazrII's, CST Ambush, HiPer CF1A's