Thread: KTM warranty?

KTM warranty?

Can you get a warranty when purchasing a new KTM 450sx? And if so is it transferable when buying a used one from someone?
    N. Bender

2009 LTR450-lightly modded

Yes, you can get an extended KTM warranty at the time of purchase for up to 2 years coverage. I have no idea whether or not it can be transferred though, but I would have to imagine you could. I mean why not?
    Sponsored by Dirt Fiend Racing (DFR) of Mesa, AZ ~

2004 Honda TRX400EX (RED)

PEP, Hydrodynamics, Lonestar Racing, Rath Racing, Pro Armor, Pro Taper, ASV, Streamline

2009 KTM 450SX ATV (ORANGE)

Fox Racing Shox, Lonestar Racing, Precision, Houser, Motoworks, Hiper, Fuel Customs

Originally posted by 04TRX400EX
    Yes, you can get an extended KTM warranty at the time of purchase for up to 2 years coverage. I have no idea whether or not it can be transferred though, but I would have to imagine you could. I mean why not?
    Thanks, any idea how much the extended warranty costs?
    N. Bender

2009 LTR450-lightly modded

They offered me a pretty decent one for $400 bucks last week when I bought my 450sx.

400 doesn't seem horrible but you have to wonder what they would be willing to cover under certain circumstances say with an exhaust or intake or similar mods. Somethin to check out for sure!