Thread: 91 lt250r upgrades any suggestions

Talking 91 lt250r upgrades any suggestions

hey everyone, im new to the quadracer world but had lots of other quads and dirtbikes. i bought 2 quads an 87 and a 91 the 87 im leaving alone for now but want to build the motor up in the 91, it has all new bearings and bushing in it now and when i bought it the guy put a new pistion and rings, a cool head and dyno port pipe and silincer. im thinking about 40 over, a torque plate, power reeds, and carb up grades not sure yet what to do to the carb, i will need to switch the silincer becuase were i ride i need a spark arrester, any thoughts on the upgrades or ideas i should do instead, im not looking to race but have more power and a faster quad. thanks

check duncan racing, it might be redundant to say but i thought they have some pretty unique stuff. Sounds like a ripped machine!
    Special thanks to all my sponsors for this year's racing!

Go w/ a PWK 38 or 39 for carb.... Vforce2 reeds too

the boyesen rad valve works great or even just the pro series reeds work great too. A 36 or 38 tm mikuni carb would work good as well as a 38pwk keihin. The dynoport pipe is a good pipe so just keep it.
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come

Dr Q. is the man who will give you the most HP. All he handles is the quadracer!!

My bad.... you can find him @ Quadracerhq

without a doubt nice carb and portwork