Thread: Need a bigger raidator

Need a bigger raidator

Had to pull out of the mud race today because we were overheating with our old style little radiator.
    So on the market for something bigger and better.
    09 KFX450R and its RED
    06 TRX90

radiators

We just bought a huge one from Wiley mods. Give Paul a call 609-387-3060.

It will cure the heating problems. We also have a screen to protect the radiator and keep it clean.
    ATV OUTLAWS RACING TEAM, HONDA EAST TOLEDO,COUNTRY GRAINS BREAD CO.,
    ELKA SUSPENSION, FIERCE POWERSPORTS, PRO TAPER,
    GOODMAN RACING. RAGE ENGINES. FLY RACING, WALSH RACECRAFT, HINSON CLUTCHES,FOURWERX CARBON, MAXIS TIRES

Joe Scarrow trainer/ coach and tech.

Ryan Korody # 925 2014 450B and Production B National Champion

Did you have the black rad from Cobra or the smaller silver one?

bigger radiator

We have had great luck with the black radiator's. My son took his 70 shifter for a heck of a ride today mud,woods,trail, mx track for about 1 1/2 hrs straight hard wooping to test our gncc set up and no troubles at all . mount them in right and no troubles we have run one on or mx quad for going on 2 years never a problem!!I bought bolth of them from Tittle brothers racing WWW.TITTLEBROTHERSRACING.COM Brandon can get ya hooked up and you minght want to ask about a new water pump inpeller also.

Yeah we are running the old silver radiator. Replaced the plastic water pump and seals last race.
    Left a message with Brandon today to see if they had any stock black radiators. Also considering using a stock YFZ radiator and having a set of brackets made.
    09 KFX450R and its RED
    06 TRX90

I've got one of Wiley Mods large radiators I can sell you for $200.00. Used only.two races this season. Fits right in.
    FlyBy Racing

Jay,
    I got the upper plate and lower brackets built to install the YFZ450 radiator into Jakies Cobra. PM me an address and I will get them into the mail to you.