Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my burgard cycle rant

my burgard cycle rant

i decided a month ago to order a set of bairing for my carrier. 1 month, i can find the exact date, could have been even longer than that. so i assumed 2 weeks tops and ill have them. 2 weeks go by nothing. so i send out an email asking for information on my order. they said theyd look into it. another week goes by i send another email asking for details on my order and if the item hasnt been shipped to just go ahead and refund my money. today it arrived. shipping august 21st. ordered begining of august. i dunno. maybe the first set got lost in the mail, maybe it wasnt sent. who knows what happened. i was happy they arrived and pissed off to find out im being guaged 21 bucks by ups. ive had larger items shipped from japan over 3 days and paid half of that for duty fees. i dunno just annoyed i guess. i missed a good bit of riding because i wanted to go with these guys.
    2003 honda 400 ex
    13t/39t
    sparks +6 key
    fmf slip on
    k&n filter
    drilled air box
    jetted

dude that is rediculous. glad to hear you finally got them though. steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Burgard products are decent for the money, but others have had the issue you have, poor customer service. Next time try getting the Burgard stuff from a different vendor, instead of direct. I get my stuff from Hellbound ATV out of PA. I get my stuff in one day usually, sometimes two. I'm in NY.
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

Originally posted by 400exrider707
    Burgard products are decent for the money, but others have had the issue you have, poor customer service. Next time try getting the Burgard stuff from a different vendor, instead of direct. I get my stuff from Hellbound ATV out of PA. I get my stuff in one day usually, sometimes two. I'm in NY.
    i have nothing bad to say about hellbound. they have great customer service and i have ordered numerous times from them and never a problem.
    Originally posted by Pappy
    Get them hammered at a wedding and the panties drop greg

you from canada uchi?
    02 400ex upgraded to 07 plastics, w/ DMP Graphics/seat cover
    DG bumper, Pro Armor swingarm skid plate,motor sport nerf bars, 3'' riser with protaper se bars, k&n air filter, power madd hand guards,jeted, HMF slip-on,sparks timing key, RAD mfg double row carrier with anti fade lock nut(red), tinner scoops(PC black), C&D rebuilt/sprung 450r shocks, Hiper CF1's(black)

A lot of times its eaiser to just call them.... emails get lost and pushed to the backburner... there good guys just have busy lives like everyone else

yup from canada. they had no problem taking my money but must have forgotten that i had paid for something. they replied to my first email and didnt bother with the second instead they finally shipped my item. regardless after taking this long they wont get a cent from me again. i was looking at ordering some other stuff through there in the future but now id rather find another vendor.

just checked paypal. payment went out july 24th and arrived just the other day. bull****.
    2003 honda 400 ex
    13t/39t
    sparks +6 key
    fmf slip on
    k&n filter
    drilled air box
    jetted

ya every part i've ordered from the US has had duty on it. its like a kick to the nards wen the ups guy comes....
    02 400ex upgraded to 07 plastics, w/ DMP Graphics/seat cover
    DG bumper, Pro Armor swingarm skid plate,motor sport nerf bars, 3'' riser with protaper se bars, k&n air filter, power madd hand guards,jeted, HMF slip-on,sparks timing key, RAD mfg double row carrier with anti fade lock nut(red), tinner scoops(PC black), C&D rebuilt/sprung 450r shocks, Hiper CF1's(black)

Ups is terrible for that same with fedex. I find dhl to be the cheapest of them all. And usps to be even cheaper. I still can't beleve they dinged me for half of what the item was worth.
    2003 honda 400 ex
    13t/39t
    sparks +6 key
    fmf slip on
    k&n filter
    drilled air box
    jetted

UPS/FedEX/DHL are going to be the same for duties as they are privately owned companies and the not federal organizations. The "duties" aren't really duties but brokerage fees and range somewhere in the 40% to Canada. Canada used to allow up to 55 USD to pass through without additional brokerage/duty free (taxes may/may not be assessed) but have recently dropped it to 20-25 dollars.
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast