Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 450mxr rath nerfs and stock parts

450mxr rath nerfs and stock parts

i have a set of flat back rath nerfs im taking off my bike, great shape, only flaw shown in pic, some of the black powdercoat rubbed off against a dirt bike footpeg in a truck bed, no dents, few scrathes is all, nerfs are the std peg model, will come with both sides nerf frame, pegs, nets , rear mounts, and hardware, will not come with heel guards, will not come with front mount, all you need to buy is front mount from rath, about $40 to $50, switched to monster peg frame so i need the front mount, nerfs in great shape just need to spend $40 to mount them, $370 new from rath ill sell for $150 and i can order the mount if needed, also have a pile of great shape stock parts off of a 08 450 mxr, a lot of stuff here, just make offers, can get pics upon request, everything in my photobucket is for sale, thanks --Steve
    http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x259/swopesy/

What do you have for stock parts? Front Shocks?

yup i have front shocks along with a arms axle rear shock and loads of other stuff, let me know what youd be looking for, thanks!!--Steve

Question

where are you in pa id take the shocks

between lancaster and harrisburg....as of today everything is for sale, will sell my full rath mxr as is or part sell it stock w/e rath frame stock titled frame, everything must go, lost my job today..:-/

email me here and a cost on the shocks

slochrane@comcast.net

How much for the motor.

pm sent

I sent you a PM but found this post...

If your still parting out and have it, (IF it will fit on a Predator) How much for the COMPLETE front end right now???

how much for the headers of the yoshi pipe, the front bumper and the light covers???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast