Thread: King Quad FI Light

King Quad FI Light

I was pulling a roller this last week on my food plots for about 15-20 minutes and all of a sudden my KQ just died and the FI light starting flashing. It was getting low on fuel so I filled it up and it still wont fire. When I turn the key on it cycles like normal. When I try to start it, the FI light wont start flashing until after about 20 seconds. I pulled it back to the shed now and was wondering where to start looking. Does anyone have any ideas? If you need more info to diagnosis it let me know. Thanks.
    2005 Suzuki King Quad 700

Re: King Quad FI Light

Originally posted by 4trax250x81
    I was pulling a roller this last week on my food plots for about 15-20 minutes and all of a sudden my KQ just died and the FI light starting flashing. It was getting low on fuel so I filled it up and it still wont fire. When I turn the key on it cycles like normal. When I try to start it, the FI light wont start flashing until after about 20 seconds. I pulled it back to the shed now and was wondering where to start looking. Does anyone have any ideas? If you need more info to diagnosis it let me know. Thanks.
    Try disconnecting the battery for 10-15 mins and see if that helps

Also make sure your kill switch is not on
    V-Twin King Quad

Ill give it a try and post what happens.

THanks.

I tried disconnecting the battery and that didnt seem to help. It would still try to start, then after 10-15 seconds the FI light would start flashing Josh, do you have any other ideas on where I can look?

Originally posted by 4trax250x81
    I tried disconnecting the battery and that didnt seem to help. It would still try to start, then after 10-15 seconds the FI light would start flashing Josh, do you have any other ideas on where I can look?
    Get on nyrocatv.com

Register and go to the tech tips. It will show a way to get the code from the ecu on what your problem is.
    V-Twin King Quad