Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things that make your 250r, yours.

Things that make your 250r, yours.

What do you guys have on your quad thats homemade or not factory that makes it distinguishable out of 10 other 250r's?

ive got a outerwears rubber cemented to the airbox lid with the top cut out for the dunes. My exhaust silencer is cut down to the length of a fmf shorty silencer. I have a homemade shifter thats longer and stays out of the way my boots when racing.

What you guys got? (Pics please)
    Caution! Post Whore!
    Kansas B Class Motocross Racer
    Long Live the 250r!

i've got oem a-arms customized with replacable balljoints, solid custom brass pivot bushings(greasable) that use oem seal caps. custom made a-arm and skid pans designed for hydro. 86 frame with 89 style rear mount. rear chain guide on 89 oem swinger. hand made case saver.
    250R's...... "they gots bite wiff dat bark !!!" R's are fo sand bars.....

'86 TRX250R (265)
    '86 TRX250R (250)
    '86 TRX250R (CT310) WIP
    '86 TRX250R (250)
    '89 TRX250R (WIP)
    '88 Blastee (WIP)

how did you make the chain guide I would also love to have one but there is not mount for one on my stock swingarm!
    Caution! Post Whore!
    Kansas B Class Motocross Racer
    Long Live the 250r!

how and what did you do to make it with a repaleable balljoint? what balljoints do you use?

1 of a kind custom built frame, a-arms, swingarm and stem, airbox and radiator shrouds. Will be getting custom made seat, radiator, graphics and possibly a pipe down the road. - SEE sig for pics.

Trying to design a custom kick starter that folds in half - but that one is taking some thinking.

I have stainless braided radiator hoses- I love them but hardly ever see them on other 250r's.
    2002 Roll Design Lobo MX

I use the breather tube and valve off automotive automatic transmissions for the bottom end. Also got a custom flag mount and tail light mount on my Lobo since the subframe has provisions for neither.

Originally posted by SilverLake250R
    I have stainless braided radiator hoses- I love them but hardly ever see them on other 250r's.
    i cant find stainless braided rad hoses. i seen some at autozone but i dont think they will fit.. lol

stickers - lot's and lot's of stickers.
    82 300R ATC & 86 250R TRX
    Classic video & Interviews with the old Pro's of the 80's @ www.airfoolers.com

More high-definition TRX250R videos than you can handle + vintage ATC & TRX racing @ www.youtube.com/airfoolersdotcom ... check it out!

Polished some pieces on my own: Rear brake caliper, radiator, engine side covers, and working on the cylinder right now...
    Pro-X 310 on meth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast