Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2009 WORCS Round 6- Straddleline ORV Park

WORCs fastest 5 minutes in Motorsport video
    Go Here

And the Pro ATV Race Report
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Awesome Race Photo's

Thanks

Great photo's and coverage of the race Tina.

Grant # 32y

Originally posted by robb
    Great photo's and coverage of the race Tina.

Grant # 32y
    I was surprised to not see you two this round.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

My sister and I had to take our animal projects to the local fair .We both belong to 4-H and raise swine. All of us will be down at Glen Helen wouldn't miss it. It was a little different not making Straddleline this year. I haven't missed a WORCS race in a couple of year's.Sept can't get here quick enough.

Heres another vidoe clip.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Sorry Robbie... I couldnt resist..
    Attached Images Attached Images

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I was at this race! I need to get my quad up and ready to race.. im gonna start racing in worcs series with my buds.
    16 hour drive was pretty crazy, but worth it!
    also, does anyone by chance have any video of the quadcross/mx track? i want to show the family some of the stuff that they missed..
    Thanks!

I havent seen any videos, but you might try and youtube search,maybe someone caught some action.
    What class did you race?

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213