Hi All,
>
>This past weekend while a friend of ours was at Loretta's someone broke into his garage and stole Layne's 300 and his 450R along with a 450 motor, a complete set of Hyper beadlocks and various other quads parts. I'm forwarding information in hopes that we can catch the people responsible and soon before everything is completely trashed. I don't have a complete list of evrything that was taken from the shop yet. At this point, Henry thinks no tools are missing so they knew exactly what they were after. When I get more info I'll forward it to everyone.
>
>Here's what I have for now:
>
>2007 Honda TRX300 EX with the following:
>
>EGC A Arms powder coated black with Janssen Encapsulated oversized ball joints Gold & Red in color
>Flexbars with red Tag grips and black Power Madd hand guards and TRX450R brake lever
>+1 Anti Vib steering stem powdered coated black reinforced below bend for tank will show welding bead
>Dual steering stabilizers with Janssen stickers
>Braided front and rear brake lines with red aluminum line keepers
>Motorsport Aluminum Nerf bars - raw in color with black netting
>IMS foot pegs with kick ups chrome in color
>Roberts Racing front shock mount powdered coated black w/Roberts sticker
>Black seat with tear on "H" on left rear side
>Red powder coat frame with gussets
>JB Swingarm +2 3/4 powder coated black gusseted at front
>Dominator II axle
>Douglas Beadlocks rear rims (Silver ring & rim) with Brand new Kenda Kutter rear tires
>OMF Beadlocks (silver rims w/blue rings) with Kenda Klaws Front tires
>TRX450R front spindle set up including brakes
>FCR Carb 36mm with K&N Airfilter and Curtis Sparks outer foam filter - airbox still used
>TC Racing Pipe silver in color
>Custom Axis triple rate remote rezzie shocks on front
>PEP ZPS Rear Dual rate Shock blue helper spring and red main spring
>Cobra aluminum skid plate
>RK 520 Gold Series chain
>Front fenders cut for racing - 4" or so of fender turn up
>Rear plastic has been melted by pipe on right side - this was cut out to remove rough edges
>
>
>2006 Honda TRX450R with the following:
>
>Walsh Swingarm and A-Arms powdered coated black
>PEP ZPS Triple rate front shocks with remote rexxies
>PEP ZPS Dual Rate rear shock with remote rezzie
>White plastic
>
>Don't have a whole lot of info on this as it belongs to a friend where the quads were stolen from.
>
>Extra parts stolen:
>
>+1 Anti-Vib steering stem powdered coated black has been repaired just below the tank bend (both stems were reinforced, repaired and powdered coated by Roberts Racing so will show welds)
>
>Complete set of Hyper Beadlocks.
>
>450R Engine cases and cylinder (bearings badin cases - they were apart awaiting repairs)
>
>Please let me know if you hear of ANYONE trying to move parts/machines that sound like these.
>My cell: 414-659-3654 Jemal's cell 414-659-3653
>Thanks for your help!
>
>LinAnn Lauer
>Stickboy Racing
>Murray, IA