Thread: new quad for son

new quad for son

Looking to buy a new racing quad for my son. He has been riding a suzuki lt80, but now its time for a new quad. He's 8 yrs old and likes racing flattrack and moto. Have been looking at apex 90s and 100s. But thought I would see what people think. I don't think a 90 will be to much power he rides his 80 wfo. Any input would be great thanks.

Drr or apex is good. I bought my son a drr 90 and we are very happy with it. As far as the power that is up to the rider (if he is ready).My son went from a suziki 50 to a drr 90 big differnce. He was 6 when I started him on the 90. I only gave him half throttle for about the first two months then work him up to full throttle. So you can allways turn the set screw in to start him out if you are worried about the power. I hope this helps.
    Suzuki lt50
    Drx 90
    XFR nerfs + grab bar
    Uni filter And outerwear
    Brmoffroad.com graphics
    02 416ex
    Prm bumper and skids
    Flexx bars + sprider grips
    Motoxperts headwork
    Stage 2 hot cam
    11-1 je piston
    39mm sparks carb
    Um oversize oil tank
    Hd holeshots
    Jet Suspension

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DRIVE BUT HOW YOU DRIVE IT

LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE

I have a fully built DRR 90 for sale if interested..

The nice thing about DRR is the sky is the limit in aftermarket parts
    Sounds like you have yourself a lil ripper! Good luck!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging