Bored FCR Carb
    Dyna FS ignition
    CP 13.1:1 piston
    Ron Woods exhaust
    FCI intake & filter

Regards,
    Rog
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats one sweet chart. What cc engine is that ? 5000 rpm of torque above 30ft pounds . That will put a smile on your face. Outstanding job.

Motor is a 98 x 68 bore and stroke combo.

I've got a few more things to do to it yet. I didn't get to finish tuning the jetting (even though it's pretty close in the chart...) as the clutch started slipping on the dyno so I stopped.

This motor needs a bit more fuel in the 8000-9500 rpm range. I started making progress on it, then had to stop.

I've since modified the intake volumetrically and tuned length, so we'll see what that does for it.

Also have a Slingshot lockup that just arrived today, so that will go in the engine as well.

I would like to try some different pipes and see what effects they have on the HP/TQ. I think with a different pipe I could see some increase in the power over the current Ron Wood Racing pipe now on it.

I am only running 13.1:1 compression and plan to bump the CR up to try to gain some more power as well, but that may have to wait a bit as I don't really want to waste a perfectly good piston that is new and only has dyno time on it... I would like to get the CR up to around 14.25-14.5:1 minimum. May even consider decking the head....

I also plan to modify the ignition mapping as well. Hope to net some HP/TQ gains from that.

Might even try some bigger cams in it as well, since I'd really like to put these cams in my 450cc YFZ.

Last thing I MAY try is some of the high-tech fuels such as VP MRXO1 or similar to get additional gains.

I expect to be in the mid 60's (65-67, with a stretch to 68, maybe) when I'm finished tuning and tweeking on it.

Regards,
    Rog