Thread: 09 ds450x mx

09 ds450x mx *** SOLD

2009 DS450MX model

The bike has 15.8 hours on it. It has 13.5-1 Piston in it and a motorworks slip on pipe. It has a Rossier intake and filter on it. The pink wire is cut. This bike a has the race ECU, the race team louvers, alum battery holder and all the updates.

The bike also has a custom set of +2+1 forward A-arms from BRP. They look like the factory a arms. It also has a revalved stock suspension.

Other than these mods, it has a Custom SSi sticker kit as seen below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Merrill Crose #12
    Can am ds 450, Walsh , fox racing, bcs performance, precision, rath racing, motoworks

Merrill Crose
    816-616-2859
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Merrill Crose #12
    Can am ds 450, Walsh , fox racing, bcs performance, precision, rath racing, motoworks

Merril why you selling? Thats a nice bike and you have had good luck on it.
    09 ktm 505sx . Sold
    09ktm 450sx Jb pro series arms, PEP PB1s , fmf 4.1/megabomb, Fuel customs intake.

2010 sponsors, ktm northamerica, fasst co, Fuel customs, Action motorsports, hinson, dwt racing, evs.

I only bought the bike to chase contingency money at the nationals. I took a little to long to get the bike where I wanted it. I have a perfect walsh/pep/nmotion honda 520r. There is really no reason for me to switch full time to the canam other than the contingency money. I mainly race local races. It is hard to drag my wife and three boys around the country. My two older boys play competitive baseball and have tournaments every other weekend. I just hate missing there games.

The bike itself has been fine, I finally got the handling figured out with the +1 forward a arms. I still feel it is underpowered to race the nats. Locally it holeshots fine, it is just different at the BIG races, you need a little more. Not to mention I am not a small guy, 220lbs in gear. And I am used to the 520's power.... lol.
    Merrill Crose #12

Would consider trades....
    Merrill Crose #12

Sent you a PM I have a Walsh/PEP PB1/ Rossier 450r Id trade you if you were interested!!!

Sold
    I still have set of factory a arms $300

New steering stem$75

Rossier full pipe with heat wrap$375

Factory X mx shocks never installed $650
    Merrill Crose #12

How does the can-am compare to your honda?
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

good handling bike, underpowered. Light

If I had a good canam dealer close I would probably still have my canam.
    Merrill Crose #12