Thread: 14mm Ball Joint

14mm Ball Joint

Just wondering if you could give me a price on one ball joint 14mm for the Burgard A-arms on a 2002 400ex. It would be the left front lower ball joint as you sit on the ATV. Just wondering if I could get just one and what the price would be shipped to 54722.
    Thank you much.
    > Honda set up totally for MX with all the extras removed
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

The 14mm ball joints are 30.00 with shipping.

ball joints

Do you sell to canada? The boots had some tears when i bought the a-arms but I really wrecked the boots on mine using tuning fork style ball joint remover.
    how much for 4?
    These are also for a 400ex, unsure of the brand, either houser or jd i believe
    thanks

Our ball joints only fit our a-arms. can you post a picture of the ball joints for the other a-arms. Our 16mm ball joints might be the same as what you need.

They were missing the jam nuts when i bought them and I had to get 14mm thread jam nuts to replace. your 14mm should fit mine

Ok. I got ya. It would be 110.00 for four ball-joints shipped to you.