Thread: Yamaha fights back!! :)

Yamaha fights back!! :)

I didn't see this posted here, so I wanted to be sure to post up the link to Truth About Rhino - this is Yamaha's own way of fighting back against the barrage of legal BS that has been hitting them as a result of careless drivers/parents who are looking to point the blame anywhere but at themselves.

Being heavily involved in the UTV industry, these issues are near and dear to my heart, so.....I'm all about putting up some GOOD publicity whenever I can!

For anyone who owns a UTV other than a Rhino, you should still be glad Yamaha is doing this....because they are only the first ones to be a target for lawyers.....the rest will follow, I'm sure.

Anyway - good for Yamaha! Love to see this stuff!

Truth About Rhino
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Also- check out the cool little widget they have on the site now!! You can insert it into your facebook or myspace, etc.....help promote the site and show your support in several different ways!

Widget!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/yam...ews-story.html there too

this is gonna be like the hond 250r... but i think or hope yamaha wins over these stupid people...

there was a guy that sued DeWalt becuase he took a drilll with the bit on it or in it... put it up his nose and turned it on and ripped off half his face... and he sued them becasue it didnt say to keep it out of those parts on your body... and he won millions off it... its just soo ****ing stupid!
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

Originally posted by woodsracer144
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/yam...ews-story.html there too

this is gonna be like the hond 250r... but i think or hope yamaha wins over these stupid people...

there was a guy that sued DeWalt becuase he took a drilll with the bit on it or in it... put it up his nose and turned it on and ripped off half his face... and he sued them becasue it didnt say to keep it out of those parts on your body... and he won millions off it... its just soo ****ing stupid!
    You have got to be kidding me... thats a bunch of crap.
    Reminds me of the Mcdonalds coffee lawsuit.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

every year in my shop class the teacher shows it and he has DUMB ***** on the top with the whole story... its really stupid... there was a farmer by me that got sued when a farm hand got his foot cought in the elavator chain for the small square bales and lost his foot and some of his leg and he sued the man.. and on top of that the man he sued was his dad and the factory that made the elavator just settled out of court and paid millons and they asked his wife is he was gonna leave him after they gave him his mone and she said no... but she did... lucky his dad didnt loose the whole farm and all the land... hes got well over 200 acers of farm workable land and he rents a ton too..

its like people dont think these days...

im going to get a brain freeze at Micky Ds and sue them for pain and suffering that i incounted
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...