Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2009 New England ATV Motocross - Rd 7 - Capeway Rovers- ATV Race Coverage

NEATV-MX #177
    2009 Production C Champion
    4 Stroke B
    Open B

Thanks to my sponsors for 2010...
    BCS Performance, ONE Industries, SF Racing, Scott goggles, Crystyle Photography, HiPer Technology, Galfer, AMSOIL, GoPro, Gaerne boots, SixSixOne/TAG, CP Pistons, MX vs. ATV Reflex

thanks man I look forward to seeing some sweet motocross this weekend now. What time do they start?

practice starts at 9am and then the races start right after. Racing usually starts at about 10:00 or 10:30 I think. I don't usually look at the time too much

are you thinking about racing or just coming to watch this time?

here's the order of the races...
    ROUND 8

Join New England ATV for round 8 at Capeway Rovers Motocross track located in Middleboro, Mass for some great ATV racing on August 2nd!! The facilites at Capeway are the best around - with an air conditioned eatery, flush toilets, and running water. There is a watering hole to wash your machine or get water for your water barrel.

Gates will be open Saturday from 4-10pm and again Sunday morning at 6:30am. The Gate fee is $15. Remember to pre-register to save the $10 per class late fee.

Practice will begin at 9am on Sunday with racing to immediately follow. The lineup is as follows:

50 Limited
    90 Junior
    Production C
    Open B
    Open A
    Open C
    College Boy
    90 Modified
    90 Limited
    40+
    Open Pro
    70 Limited
    90 Senior
    4 Stroke C
    4 Stroke B
    4 Stroke A
    Women
    Youth B
    25+
    Pro-Am
    Youth C
    30+ A
    30+ B/C
    Production B
    Sport 15+
    LCQ's
    NEATV-MX #177
    4 Stroke B
    Open B

BCS Performance, ONE Industries, SF Racing, Scott goggles, Crystyle Photography, HiPer Technology, Galfer, AMSOIL, GoPro, Gaerne boots, SixSixOne/TAG, CP Pistons, MX vs. ATV Reflex

What would be a good class for me to start in? Im gonna race next year.. I was thinking 4 stroke C class?
    2003 Maxima VQ35DE
    -------------------------
    Tint, System

Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
    Trombone.. And if someone calls me a Tromboner I will kick you in the nuts, that s*** get's annoying

Thanks again Moto Hanks. I went Sunday and I must say it was a great show. Lots of close racing and a beautiful track. I look forward to seeing more of what new england has to offer as far as motocross. Any suggestions on what tracks to go to next?

How late does the racing go? Im trying to convince my other half to go with me to the Jolly Rodgers race next weekend but she doesnt want us keeping the kids out too late since we would still have a 3hr drive home.
    Hopefully once she sees one she will let me race next year. That or she will make me get rid of the quad.
    NECC #148
    Sponsors:
    ATV Four Play - BCS Performance - Jet Motorsports

07 TRX 450ER
    08 Rancher 420

Originally posted by mysticfalcon
    How late does the racing go? Im trying to convince my other half to go with me to the Jolly Rodgers race next weekend but she doesnt want us keeping the kids out too late since we would still have a 3hr drive home.
    Hopefully once she sees one she will let me race next year. That or she will make me get rid of the quad.
    probably around 5 or 6 PM, maybe 7. Since we are racing the track backwards,they have to wait for everyone to finish a race before they can drop the gate for the next one. You don't have to stay till the end of the last moto if you just came to watch. Unfortunately for me, my race is dead last and I am supposed to move into college Sunday. I think I am going home after practice saturday, so that I can move in Sunday morning before my first moto. I am going to miss practice on Sunday morning and I just have to hope that I get there in time for my first moto.
    NEATV-MX #177
    4 Stroke B
    Open B

Originally posted by exrider12
    What would be a good class for me to start in? Im gonna race next year.. I was thinking 4 stroke C class?
    Curious about the same thing, new racer but experienced rider, what class would be best to start in?
    2000 Honda 400ex
    Laeger +2's - Elka Triple Rate Adju. Preload/Dampening Shocks w/ Rezs
    X-Package Wheels - Holeshot SR's
    AC Mudscreen Bumper - AC ProPeg Blackline Nerfs
    PRM Skids - ODI Grips - Renthal Bars
    Uni Filters

Work in Progress

Originally posted by Shawthy33
    Curious about the same thing, new racer but experienced rider, what class would be best to start in?
    You can always try 4 Stroke B or Open B, then depending on your bike size that could determine if you run 4 Stroke or Open, usually less riders in the Open class for some reason, but you can also run both if you've got some good stamina. You can also try the age classes depending on age, College Boy (16-24), 25 Plus, 30 Plus (B/C Level or A Level), or 40 Plus

Originally posted by Crystylephoto
    You can always try 4 Stroke B or Open B, then depending on your bike size that could determine if you run 4 Stroke or Open, usually less riders in the Open class for some reason, but you can also run both if you've got some good stamina. You can also try the age classes depending on age, College Boy (16-24), 25 Plus, 30 Plus (B/C Level or A Level), or 40 Plus
    Why do you recommend B and no C class?
    2000 Honda 400ex
    Laeger +2's - Elka Triple Rate Adju. Preload/Dampening Shocks w/ Rezs
    X-Package Wheels - Holeshot SR's
    AC Mudscreen Bumper - AC ProPeg Blackline Nerfs
    PRM Skids - ODI Grips - Renthal Bars
    Uni Filters

Work in Progress

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast