Baldwin carb(spring)mod
    honda 450r throttle
    ktm frame guards
    gusseted frame with sivervein powder coating
    title in hand
    ohlins shock covers
    hmf slip on exhaust

lookes like new

has low hrs, only been through 1 set of rear pads if that is any kind of indicator. I can email pictures if you pm me email address or feel free to call with any questions(708)646-6583

would you be interested in trading?
    also where are you located
    2004 Honda trx450r kick start MX ready
    Controls: pro taper handle bars, TAG bar pad, spider grips, green/black powermadd hand guards, RTC Levers, anti vibe steering stem, LSR +1+2 A-arms, works black widow shocks valved for 180lb rider, stock pep revalved resprung rear with lowering link, stainless steel break lines front and rear, denton steering stabilizer, lsr +2+4 axle with anti fade lock nut, waved break rotor,
    Motor: hotrod rod, ported & polished, stock bore, everything in the motor has been gone through and replaced, only about 10 hours of light use since rebuild by MO-DOCK. Dg bullet complete exhaust, K&N filter
    Misc: ac stadium bumper, ac mx rear grab bar. hiper bead locks front and rear(green rings on front black on back) holeshot mx tires, Rath heel guards nerfs and pegs, Quadforce Graphics, spider grips, killswitch
    Frame powder coated candy apple green
    Attached Images Attached Images

not looking to trade I am trying to get cash togother to buy a corvette. located in Beecher, IL 60401

$7,000 must sell

Possible trade for ls1 camaro-firebird, 96-98 mustang cobra, or I have two of these quads I would be willing to trade for a 1997-2000 corvette and I could throw in some cash if need be.