Thread: RZR engine swap kit???

Hybrid View

RZR engine swap kit???

Hey guys I haven't been on here forever, but I remember when the RZR's first came out reading a thread about one of the first intake kits being made for it, in that thread people were talking about a kit that was being worked on to swap the FST turbo charged snowmobile engine into one. Does anyone have any info on this kit? I was going to do this engine swap awhile back and ended up selling my sled. I got it back now and I'm ready to do the swap, a kit would be nice if it's available but I'll do it without if necessary. Does anyone remember this thread I'm talking about? It's probably over a year old, lol. I still like the idea of gaining well over 100 horsepower and having a stock engine in it. I'm sure all the weak links will be found very quickly, lol.

You are looking for Wasteland Performance

They specialize in the "Weber" (FST)engine swap. If you check out RZRforums.net there are a few guys running Wasteland's swap. Bad a** if you ask me. Fastest UTV out there. Pricey though. A turn key unit from Wasteland is ~$20K

Good luck with the swap.

Hey thanks for the reply. After I posted this up that's the site I found and I talked to Chad at Wasteland. The kit for the swap is 11 grand and sounds like 3000-4500 without the engine, I'll be making my own kit, lol. I don't think it will be too tough, just time consuming like these things always are.