Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 2009 ATVA Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#3 - Birch Creek - ATV Race Coverage

Re: 55 in 90cc class

Originally posted by acerace
    hello, I am Alex, the rider with the number 55 in the 90 class. I am very pleased to see that someone is showing pictures of me racing . If you think those pictures of me look cool, you should have seen me do a wheelie after I spun out when kyler "14" tapped me. too bad when I did the wheelie the silencer/muffler hit the ground pretty hard so I snapped the exaust pipe . I lost some engine power from doing that. thanks for posting the pics pappy!
    Thank you for the great racing!!!

You pm me your email and I will send you a picture for you not having the luck!

Palot- it's our pleasure. This site and the folks running it are 110% dedicated to making things work for everyone. If its time that we can offer, then we give it. Our only wish is that we had more time to chat and get inside info from all the racers, but as you can tell, me and my rugrat stayed on track 99% of the day and night Maybe at the Tennessee round I can take a break and cruise the pits and chat, and I should have more stickers available for anyone who would like some!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

awesome coverage of the TT racing. looks like so much fun and would love to do it myself, but in so-cal they will have non of that 4 wheelin flat track stuff. if its two wheels they still do it but not for quads. bummer.
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

GREAT

Thanks for the coverage especially for those of us that couldn't make it there. Thanks for showing support for TT.

Originally posted by Pappy
    Creech would race to the heat 1 win!

The last time I saw Creech, he was on a stretcher heading for the ER after a horrifying crash at Tri Cities in 2007. It was great to see him for the first time since then getting a win!
    creech was actually at the birch creek mx national.... he was in open A... i saw him in the qualys and main...
    2 09 YFZ450R/X
    2010 YFZ450X BBSE
    http://www.racer-results.net/results...cer.asp?n=1497
    http://escoremx.com/results/atvamx/2...cer.asp?n=5131
    2011 GNCC/EXTREME sponsors:
    GT THUNDER. BNR. HMF. RATH. CYCRA. TROY LEE DESIGNS. SCOTT. FASST. HIPER. PRECISION.

Originally posted by hendershot106
    creech was actually at the birch creek mx national.... he was in open A... i saw him in the qualys and main...
    Ok, let me clarify It was the first time I had seen him race TT since I saw his wreck

Thanks for the TT pics and long write up, I hope that you do another for the rest of the national tt races.

Originally posted by rmfhobson
    Thanks for the TT pics and long write up, I hope that you do another for the rest of the national tt races.
    I will do one for the TN round because I will be there. I will see what I can do on Ashtabula, I know Harlen is shooting it so he can get me the watermarked images etc without too much hassle

The water slide pics are almost done uploading to the site in my signature. There wont be any watermarks so feel free to grab a few and enjoy. There are more there then what made it to atvriders.com's gallery thanks to a glitch in uploading!

Alex, check your email bud!

thank to all involved. awesome

Thanks a bunch Pappy and ATVRiders.com. We need support like this to help our version of the sport flourish. Excellent pics and coverage. Thanks again,
    Stuart Family Racing
    Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

Great Job Pappy! Sorry I Couldnt Catch You At VA Kind Of Had Some Money Issues, Greenville Is A Go!!!!! See Ya There! Again Great Pictures & Articles Wanna See Some More Of It! lol Christian Lindsey #18
    Thanks To My 2011 Sponsors: T&S Atv, Steel Smx, Engine Ice, Motortabs, Flemming Fabrication, Mimiee's Pizza, Ray's Powdercoating, & B-Happy Farms.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast