Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2009 ATVA Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#3 - Birch Creek - ATV Race Coverage

Thanks guys...we do our best for you all!

I heard from Harlen at 2 am (he needed me to yell and rant at him to keep him awake ) He was heading home, then straight to the airport on his way to Washington State for 3 days, then to Chicago for Red Bud. Somewhere in there he is going to upload me the pics to do coverage fo the event from Ashtabula.

Sure sounds like Harold and Coburn had one heck of a battle....and my man Frank Batista opened a can of whoop *** on a borrowed quad! Way to go Frank!!!I knew you had it in ya

I also heard that many of you thanked the big guy for the coverage in person. We dont have any sponsors to cover this series so everything we do is out of pocket...mainly Harlens so it is good to hear the efforts are being seen!

I reckon my BS in BS will have to pay off as I cover a round I didnt attend, good thing I got an A+ in that class
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

My dad always said that he had a Ph.D. in BS and that the PHD stood for Piled High and Deep!!
    Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

Originally posted by bstuart
    My dad always said that he had a Ph.D. in BS and that the PHD stood for Piled High and Deep!!
    Smart Man!!!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

thanks for the write up!! for a while there i thought us step children had been forgotten and shipped away!!
    2004 yfz-450- tt bike
    2002 400ex- tt back up bike
    2004 Raptor- still mint
    2001 blaster- project
    thanks to everyone who helps me out

Anyone know why Batista was on a Honda instead of his Polaris? Trouble with the Outlaw, or switch camps? Hope he's still racing the 850 in GNCCs.

He switched camps. He racing for Mckibben Motorsports out of Florida. They only race EDT that I know of, so I don't think it would affect his GNCC ride.
    Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

Originally posted by bstuart
    He switched camps. He racing for Mckibben Motorsports out of Florida. They only race EDT that I know of, so I don't think it would affect his GNCC ride.
    He is no longer with Polaris/Rath. He said he hopes to be at the last 2 EDT's. Not sure if he'll be doing any more XC stuff this year.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

Zac Willett has parted ways with Duro Tires.....

ZAC'S DAD (DAVID)
    zacwillett.com

those hoosiers look great......zac had some bad luck yesterday man...and he was really fast in his heat race. one of my fav riders hopefully he can get on that podium next race.
    06 honda 450r
    dasa pipe
    fox shoxs
    houser

We were having clutch problems all day everytime he went out Saturday he smoke a set of clutch by the four lap. The Pro Main they lasted till the 10 lap... Tire are working hopefully he do better in TN?????

Thanks for the commit...
    ZAC'S DAD (DAVID)
    zacwillett.com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011