Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lonestar racing chassis

lonestar racing chassis

Nice!!!!!

Thumbs up

Thats a really sweet frame!

its still dediculous that Yamaha cant see there stock frame has a MAJOR issue and FIX the stock one.
    I dont some research and seems like all of them are all having frame issues in the same areas.
    I know ALL quads will bend and break when rode hard but the stocker should be able to take more abuse that what its getting.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    Thats a really sweet frame!

its still dediculous that Yamaha cant see there stock frame has a MAJOR issue and FIX the stock one.
    I dont some research and seems like all of them are all having frame issues in the same areas.
    I know ALL quads will bend and break when rode hard but the stocker should be able to take more abuse that what its getting.
    I hear ya, how much could it really cost Yamaha to make a little better frame.
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

The New Lonestar Frame is excellent. We had one over here which was tried out this weekend gone on a 2 day Enduro meeting, on one of our team Raptors, it was fitted to our young lady rider Ameelie Millers 250 and she tested it hard coming 2nd on Saturday and OFF ! on Sunday what a way to test something, not intentional and neither came to too much harm,(she did 2 more 4 mile laps after the off), what can you say it excelled in build quality,finish of the welds was excellent basically it was a LoneStar frame what else could you expect !!
    We also tried out the new LoneStar +1" Swingarm with a new Shock Mount, basically this has been redesigned to suit Longer Travel Shox and IT WORKS !!
    The Kid and Quad were one ! no lifting back wheels on tight fast turns, it sat perfect, again LoneStar quality !!
    We are sure other manufacturers will follow but LoneStar got it right first time !
    By the way it was in CLEAR finish, Laquered Bare Metal, quite 'funky' !!

Rod www.jaksquads.co.uk
    www.jaksquads.co.uk

I should have one of these bad boys any day now.I will post up pics as soon as I get it

I new you would get one wvsoeedfeak

They are actually cheap compared to the other frames they make
    Jesse Peterson #14

1992 Honda trx250sxf. KTM thumper hybrid JB. LSR. ELKA. FULLBORE. AC. TAG
    1996 Honda 300EX, Long Travel!! GDH. SPARKS. UNI. MAIER. TCS. DOUGLAS. MAXXIS (practice quad)
    1999 foreman, 450s
    94 Blaster
    97 z50r..... the PIT BIKE

Thanx to my sponsors

X~stream compsites, Renthal, Mom and Dad

I really didn't have much choice.Austins is bent and I couldn't see spending the money on a stocker when I could get a great deal on a LSR frame.

Sweet!!
    You will have to shoot some pics and share them with everyone when you get it installed!
    Whats the stock ones run in price anyways?

We havent even got ours yet and Troys wheels in the mind are already turning on ways to fix the stock one to be more solid. LOL!
    Hes got an idea...we will see!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

QJ,you know I am going to post pics I am going to do some step by step pics of the installation as well and do some side by side comparisons of the stock frame and the LSR one.
    Honestly,I haven't personally priced a stock frame myself.From what I have heard they are in the $700-$800 range.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast