Thread: tires

tires

i just got me new 700xx 2day and it is a mud slinging beast!! I only had bout 2 hrs on it and i hit a sharp rock on the sidewall of the tire and slice the tire!! now it was really hard to find a tire with the 11 inck wheel base that they have stock. where can i find tires for the 22x9x11 and what ru guys running on ur 700s??
    2008 TRX 700XX- brand new and bone stock!!

2006 TRX 440EX,04' 450R carb,, 450r front shocks, bingstar notorious heelguards+ notorious pegs,BIG GUN REV BOX,HMF IRONMAN SLIP-ON CARBON,FMF powerbomb header,Acerbis-black n white handguards,RENTHAL FRONT SPROCKET 13T,RENTHAL REAR SPROCKET 37T,RENTHAL R3-2 520 O-RING CHAIN, K&N air filter,K&N powerlid,Stage 2 hotcams camshart,
    wiseco 440 big bore kit at 12:5-1
    MOTOSPORT ALLOYS REDLINE 10X8 REAR - BLACK/SILVER,MOTOSPORT ALLOYS REDLINE 10X5 FRONT - BLACK/SILVER,HOUSER STEERING STEM +1 BLACK,HOUSER STEM BAR MOUNTS Oversized,RENTHAL FAT BAR BLK CR HIGH,MODQUAD GAS CAP BLACK, UM air scoops, UM aluminum airbox, Spal fan cooled, Sik-Lite blue setup, trail tech Vapor with dashboard

and also where is a good online store 2 buy som eye candy 4 the 700xx?? most of my normal stores like motosport and rocky mountain dont carry much
    2008 TRX 700XX- brand new and bone stock!!

2006 TRX 440EX,04' 450R carb,, 450r front shocks, bingstar notorious heelguards+ notorious pegs,BIG GUN REV BOX,HMF IRONMAN SLIP-ON CARBON,FMF powerbomb header,Acerbis-black n white handguards,RENTHAL FRONT SPROCKET 13T,RENTHAL REAR SPROCKET 37T,RENTHAL R3-2 520 O-RING CHAIN, K&N air filter,K&N powerlid,Stage 2 hotcams camshart,
    wiseco 440 big bore kit at 12:5-1
    MOTOSPORT ALLOYS REDLINE 10X8 REAR - BLACK/SILVER,MOTOSPORT ALLOYS REDLINE 10X5 FRONT - BLACK/SILVER,HOUSER STEERING STEM +1 BLACK,HOUSER STEM BAR MOUNTS Oversized,RENTHAL FAT BAR BLK CR HIGH,MODQUAD GAS CAP BLACK, UM air scoops, UM aluminum airbox, Spal fan cooled, Sik-Lite blue setup, trail tech Vapor with dashboard

Other than the dunlops that come stock you're pretty much limited to a handful of options with Maxxis (who I understand are back ordering them now) and Bear Claws. Write your tire manufacturers and request it.

If you don't ask you don't get.

What kind of things are you looking for "eye candy" wise for the 700xx. I'm on another forum that is 700xx specific and can help out with all that I know.