Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

Hey guys i blew my top end,and im just looking to get a new one that is in good shape preferiably bored out but i only got 200 bucks please help me out would be nice to have piston etc with it.....The top end im looking for will be for a 250r preferiably an 87.....
    Would like to thank Quad Mania of Las Vegas,Nevada

Why do you need a new cylinder? why can't you just bore that one or is it too far gone. I wouldn't buy a used piston unless you are selling it.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

if you have the long rod motor i can help you out e-mail me at precisionracing@pa.net

ct 265 top end for ya ????

I have an 86 ct 265 top end that is ported and polished from ct with about 5 hours on the whole thing. I know you said you only had 200.00 but i figured i would throw this out at you. I want 300.00 for everything (cylinder, piston, rings, and head) The port and polish on this alone cost over 400.00 lemme know if you are interested. Not a thing wrong with this motor. I took it off and sent the motor to CT for a complete 350 kit

email me at tyylr@aol.com

i just a sold a sweet top end to a member ..
    & a motor to another ,.
    timing is everything ..

hey guys thanks but i just got a new 400 top end for my r thank you for the reply's
    Would like to thank Quad Mania of Las Vegas,Nevada