Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: still puffin

Well after some thinking I'm going to trade this one in,the dealer give me a good trade-in -$700 what I paid.They have a new 07 450r and a 08 700xx I may take a look at
    02 Kawasaki 650 -Highlifter module ITP Mudlites HMF/Jetted K&N, 02 Sportsman X 500 HO- lift kit ITP 28" Outlaws K&N, 96 Honda 300 4wd,07 400EX stock for now,93 Yamaha XT350. 06 Eton Viper 90- reeds clutch kit. 79 Camaro -my old drag car in restoration

i have seen tons of rebuilt ones that smoke, even mine smokes a lil, but oddly enough i never have to add oil, never really drops, it was worse when i ran castrol act-evo oil, but then again, that stuff also made my clutch slip like hell if i shifted under full throttle in the powerband, and i also run race gas, and that also makes it smoke a lil under throttle, lead... i feel sorry for the person behind me lol.

at least at a 700$ deduction, thats not too bad, morethan you would get selling it outright.

now, if you new quad smoked, i would just catch it on fire.

01 400ex... built...
    bored to 89mm, stroked +4mm, heat coated and anti friction coated piston, eichner 440 carb, +1mm valves, ported polished, shortened guides, diff ignition, cam, also cryo'd trans and head and rockers, perma-cool oil cooler, scoops, re-geared, white brother pro meg system, K&N filter... tried to drill lid and install uni vent filters... it sucks them right out of the lid lol

everything you can really do to the engine

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567