Thread: Tattoo Ideas

Tattoo Ideas

I want to get a tattoo and I want it to have the words "strength through Struggle" probably on my arm. I can't really come up with anything good that would accompany the words. I have struggled with anxiety disorders for about 8 years now and it's a big speed bump in my life so i want a tattoo to help me cope with it. Any ideas would be appreciated
    2003 400EX, Maxxis Razr IIs,Douglas Wheels Technology Rims, AC Mudscreen Front Bumper, Durablue Rear Axle, Lonestar Steering Stem, Silver Maier Race Cut Fenders, Pro Design Kill Switch, Renthal handlebars, K&N Air Filter, Outerwear prefilter, HMF Exhaust, Hinson Racing Clutch, Pro Armor Nerfbars, Stage 2 hotcam.
    "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

I don't know... Jesus on a cross, a woman in labor, a slave being whipped, salmon swimming upsream. Let me sleep on it and see if I can come up with something better.
    Sold my quad, but I'll be back... Looking for something different.

i like tattoos that mean something.. i was thinking along these lines, with the text wherever you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Mike~
    2000 Honda 416EX

I was thinkign about getting atlas with the world on his shoulders on my back, and having "Just Shrug" put under it in some form of cursive font.

Kinda relates to a quote I live by: "Whatever it takes".

For me it says, no matter whats bothering you, no matter how bad it gets, just give it the extra bit of effort and "shrug" to get through it.
    '79 F100-Drag truck
    '92 Dodge D350, 12V cummins-Daily Driver

Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
    Get a few buddies to buy some and have "metro racing"
    --Epic WIN!

i love tattoos that have a meaning. you could do the ribbon thing where the words are inside the ribbon. i have seen a saying that went across the shoulders in an arch. that looks awesome. i want to get some more my self just to broke. i have a tribal sun on my arm for my little boy and i want to get a pink daisy for my daughter on my calf put will wait on that one. if you get it take pics and post it. good luck.

I know it doesnt help you out but I kinda have been thinking about gettin one and this is what I would have put on my back somewhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

Pretty much anything in Latin on the inside of the arm looks good i think. Just get that quote translated
    2001 400ex (sold)!
    Trying to get back into racing

scroll up to the top when you click on the link. Then click on the top and see some regretful tats

don't get this one or any of the ones on this site LOL

what about get something one wayat looks like strength, the other looks like struggle you could have like a slave in chains and the chain read out strength through struggle
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

thanks for all the ideas guys, now i just gotta think about some more.
    2003 400EX, Maxxis Razr IIs,Douglas Wheels Technology Rims, AC Mudscreen Front Bumper, Durablue Rear Axle, Lonestar Steering Stem, Silver Maier Race Cut Fenders, Pro Design Kill Switch, Renthal handlebars, K&N Air Filter, Outerwear prefilter, HMF Exhaust, Hinson Racing Clutch, Pro Armor Nerfbars, Stage 2 hotcam.
    "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."