Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ps2 internet keyboard

ps2 internet keyboard

hey, i was wondering were u buy ps2 internet keyboards or if u can just use a regualr key board,, also where do the keyboards plug in? thanx
    Brek Minarik -2003 Troy Lee Designs Polaris Predator 500 with Slip on WB Pipe, Airforce kit, elka suspension, rath racing air scoops, magura hydraulic clutch, engine ice,K&N Air Filter,case saver, denton racing steering stabilizer, 13 tooth front sproket, 39 tooth rear sprocket, cycra handguards, AC Racing bumper and skids, and polaris nerfs -2004 racing series(#321) OMA(QuadB), Midwest XC SERIES(MXC)(QuadB), GNCC(4-stroke C 16-24), D-16 RACES(QuadB), and the Wisconsin Quad Racing Championship Series(QuadB)
    -Thanks to my 2004 racing Sponsers:
    Team Quadshot (http://www.freewebs.com/quadshot/index.htm), AC Racing, Hinson Racing, Skipps Motorsports, and Vetesniks Powersports!

Hey your from Verona? What grade are you in? Do you play Hockey?

hey im from wi too. ever ride up in hayward? i ride up there alot they have some nice trails.

why do you need a keyboard anyways? dont you just use a controller?
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

its a lot easier with a keyboard to type!

ya im form verona

ya im from verona and im a freshman and i used to play hockey,but not anymore,,, where do u live..and how old are you..also what kind of things do u ride or race...yes i have herad of hayward and ive been on those trails and there muddy but fun... and also do u know anyhting about the keyboard
    Brek Minarik -2003 Troy Lee Designs Polaris Predator 500 with Slip on WB Pipe, Airforce kit, elka suspension, rath racing air scoops, magura hydraulic clutch, engine ice,K&N Air Filter,case saver, denton racing steering stabilizer, 13 tooth front sproket, 39 tooth rear sprocket, cycra handguards, AC Racing bumper and skids, and polaris nerfs -2004 racing series(#321) OMA(QuadB), Midwest XC SERIES(MXC)(QuadB), GNCC(4-stroke C 16-24), D-16 RACES(QuadB), and the Wisconsin Quad Racing Championship Series(QuadB)
    -Thanks to my 2004 racing Sponsers:
    Team Quadshot (http://www.freewebs.com/quadshot/index.htm), AC Racing, Hinson Racing, Skipps Motorsports, and Vetesniks Powersports!

Used to play as in this year? Or before as an eagle?

I ride a Warrior, but im getting a 400ex. I ride the darlington trails and will be going to BRFs this summer.

oh i see about the keyboard thing...

our family owns a group of cabins in hayward which are right down the road from those trails and Hayward powersports (if you know where that is) i am also a freshman. do you ride a preditor?
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

yes a regular keyboard will work!
    ~*MEMBER*OF*HONORARY*JABBERJAW*FAN*CLUB*~

2004- Predator

Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
    yes a regular keyboard will work!

i tried... where doe it plug into? my keyboard plug is almost round shapped. is that right?
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

No it has to be a USB plug in. I got one off of EBAY for 3 bucks, a nice gateway one, but he shipping was $13 O well! 16 dollars is still a good deal on a USB keyboard!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast