Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2009 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #7 - Unadilla - Live Race Coverage (

I'm looking forward to watching Gibson make the switch to pro (I assume next season)

Here are some wallpapers from this round, and i will be adding more

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=400212
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Pappy the last I heard was that Kawi wouldn't let him race pro at the first of this year,(guess they want someone to win Pro and Pro-AmProduction) but as soon as he wraps up the title in Pro-am Production he will move up. So I'm guessing the last 2-3 racing we might get a chance to see him in the pro class......
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

will he be eligible for a pro license before the start of the next season? i know he has to accumalate 180 in a proam class blah blah, hes got that covered. just wondering if he will be allowed to attempt it before the end of this season because of the rules....(which reminds me, whatever happened to trompen )
    i don't know whats better, gettin laid or getting paid i just know that when i'm getting one the others gettin away

Originally posted by extremeblastr
    will he be eligible for a pro license before the start of the next season? i know he has to accumalate 180 in a proam class blah blah, hes got that covered. just wondering if he will be allowed to attempt it before the end of this season because of the rules....(which reminds me, whatever happened to trompen )
    As long as the points are accounted for then he should be eligible to run pro class. Once he moves up he can not move back down. And as for Trompen, well the poor fellow must have been spending way more money than he earned..... Havent seen him around much.
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

Cody Grant....Mike Skalaski needs to get ahold of you to arrange a return of a part he borrowed. He was taken from the track to the ER and couldnt return it at the race. You can either post here or pm me and I will get you in contact with him

hey pappy did you get any pics of the holeshot from prod c moto 1?? i wanna how close i got to the holeshot.. lol

Honestly bud, beyond Pro am Women, Pro Am & Unl and Pro I have no idea what races I captured

Dave at Raceday pics does all he can to catch atleast a shot of everyone during the weekend, if you dont see any in our galleries you might check with him.

I will start uploading the high res shots to the gallery in my signature tonight

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213