Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: late night mod

late night mod

Can we please get a mod thats on late at night. ive seen this late night stuff more than once where noones on to catch it
    NECC #148
    Sponsors:
    ATV Four Play - BCS Performance - Jet Motorsports

07 TRX 450ER
    08 Rancher 420

I agree. I am on late every night, and last night there was some stuff going on that shouldnt have been....BTW~~ BEn, I sent you a PM about some weird stuff that Im getting for replies..PM me if I didnt explain better.....
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

yeah ....i think someone hacked the site a bit last night. it was after 3 am EST.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

For some reason it seems like we have a bunch of people signing up just to cause problems here. I just glad Ben and the Mod Squad are layin' the smack down!

Jason
    What's the sense of being stupid if you can't show it?!?
    02 416EX - SOLD
    04 400EX - New Project

well, when you click on bensuckscock it comes up as an existing member? i know that its not that memeber....cuz one of them is me

Who is that bladecarma guy. He was in every single thread at the last post but when ya went in the thread he wasn't in there.

The site wasn't hacked. It's just the way his posts were deleted from the site. If we actually went into every single one of his posts and deleted them one by one it would remove his name from the "last comment by" column. But, there's another way the system administrator can remove all of his posts at once but it does not remove the name from "last comment by". Because of this when you click on his name the forum software just defaults to the last true person to reply to that particular thread.
    2013 KTM 300XC

well thats good guy.........it had me way confused

Originally posted by Guy432
    The site wasn't hacked. It's just the way his posts were deleted from the site. If we actually went into every single one of his posts and deleted them one by one it would remove his name from the "last comment by" column. But, there's another way the system administrator can remove all of his posts at once but it does not remove the name from "last comment by". Because of this when you click on his name the forum software just defaults to the last true person to reply to that particular thread.
    uhhh well Im a lil confused.. but Oh well. he will be dealt with Im sure if not already..
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by NACS425Ex
    Who is that bladecarma guy. He was in every single thread at the last post but when ya went in the thread he wasn't in there.
    Nice to see him gone. He was a child that learned how to copy and paste and pasted a message into a bunch of threads. Bluetraxx lost their village idiot, but Ben sent him back.

I agree with the late night Mod idea.
    Quadless!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast