Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2009 WORCS Round 5-Riverdale Raceway-Toutle, Wa.

http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Last one for now ..

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

OK.. maybe one more

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    Motoworks Dillon Zimmerman

Great pics as always Tina! It was great to see you again!

This is an awesome shot of Dillon, too bad it will be the last one for a while. Dillon crashed hard at the Quadcross race on Saturday night and was airlifted to the hospital. He has about 9 broken ribs, a broken scapula, a punctured lung and a bruised kidney. From what I was told, he is in ICU but is able to sit up and talk, but is in a great deal of pain. Hopefully he heals fast!
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Originally posted by raptorchick
    Great pics as always Tina! It was great to see you again!

This is an awesome shot of Dillon, too bad it will be the last one for a while. Dillon crashed hard at the Quadcross race on Saturday night and was airlifted to the hospital. He has about 9 broken ribs, a broken scapula, a punctured lung and a bruised kidney. From what I was told, he is in ICU but is able to sit up and talk, but is in a great deal of pain. Hopefully he heals fast!
    OMG, our hearts are with the Zimmermans,please give them our best and let me know if you hear of any changes.
    My family just adores Dillon.

Lisa, its always great to see you too! Wish we had more time to hang out . Id love to come up for a day or two extra sometime.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Lisa-
    Do you know if Ty was at Unadilla this week end? I thought he told us last week he woud not be at Quadcross .

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Yes, Ty was at Unadilla, but he is with Dillon now.
    From what I know, Dillon is still in icu and having some problems breathing, but he is expected to make a full recovery, which is very good news.

As for getting to hang out more, pm me your email addy so I can add you and the family to the list when I send out invites and directions for our BBQ in August. It's going to be on 8/14. I hope you guys can make it!
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Originally posted by raptorchick
    Yes, Ty was at Unadilla, but he is with Dillon now.
    From what I know, Dillon is still in icu and having some problems breathing, but he is expected to make a full recovery, which is very good news.

As for getting to hang out more, pm me your email addy so I can add you and the family to the list when I send out invites and directions for our BBQ in August. It's going to be on 8/14. I hope you guys can make it!
    hhmm... its going to be pushing it, but we will try! Is it far from the track?
    We wont be up there until about 6 or 7 pm on Friday, but we would LOVE to come !
    Ill shoot you my info.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Sorry guys and gals...
    Looks like youtube has REALLY started compressing videos so its abit distorted. .
    It is rather large .
    This video is just under 10 minutes

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112