Thread: needed RF spindle and hub / steering stem

needed RF spindle and hub / steering stem

anyone have a take off steering stem and Right front spindle and hub and tie rod end?

the bars got trashed as well but i can get another set of pro tappers.

we finished 2nd with this thing all bent up for the main in our TT point series.
    please email me at bdeister@motorcitysolutions.com

thanks
    Proud Father of Tyler Deister #6

2013 EDT National Series CHAMPION 16-24 age class and 4th overall in Production A

2011 EDT National Series CHAMPION x3. schoolboy SR, Schoolboy JR, & 90 Modified

Runner up 2010 EDT National Shoolboy JR.

HONDA TRX450R TT/ Flat Track Sponsors: Motor City Solutions & Deister Racing; Fierce Powersports, RAGE ATV, Rath Racing, Quad tech, SIDI boots.

Special Thanks to Fierce Power Sports for Dyno tuning, see Corey and get that extra HP !

i have a stock stem
    Retired

stock stem

please email me bdeister@motorcitysolutions.com
    how much do you need for it?

thanks

2013 EDT National Series CHAMPION 16-24 age class and 4th overall in Production A

HONDA TRX450R TT/ Flat Track Sponsors: Motor City Solutions & Deister Racing; Fierce Powersports, RAGE ATV, Rath Racing, Quad tech, SIDI boots.

Special Thanks to Fierce Power Sports for Dyno tuning, see Corey and get that extra HP !

after I got it all apart and figured what i really needed I found the following:
    -steering stem
    -bars
    -RF tie rod and end
    -Rf rotor only

my dealer takes great care of me and all the parts are less than $250 and will be here Thursday. including protapers and grips.