Thread: 90 Switch ?

90 Switch ?

Can anyone help me, I have a 2003 Polaris 90 that needs the left handlebar switch? The local dealer wants $60, I just cant see paying that just for a starter button. Does anyone know if any of the china quad bar switches are the same or does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks

do you need all the wiring and everything that goes with it? I might have one let me look

unfortunately i dont have it. Got all kinds of other stock stuff if you need anything else let me know. Sorry couldnt help ya this time.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Redline925
    unfortunately i dont have it. Got all kinds of other stock stuff if you need anything else let me know. Sorry couldnt help ya this time.
    Thanks for looking.

check with billy holt at wrh racing. his son use to race predators and that was one of the first things we pulled off.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Originally posted by markvette
    check with billy holt at wrh racing. his son use to race predators and that was one of the first things we pulled off.

Mark
    Will do

Thanks