Thread: want, after market shocks, and chassis

want, after market shocks, and chassis

ok i need some pep,axis,elka or tcs shocks would like to be long travel but regular might work

also i need a-arms like gibson long travels, houser long travel, roll, lager protrax, walsh

i need these things and would like them to be plus 3" or something

give me pics and prices please

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO GET A ROLLING 250R CHASSIS POSSIBLY WITH EVERYTHING BUT MOTOR THE MORE AFTER MARKET PARTS THE BETTER

THANKS
    jAY @ JMS RACING
    Current sponcers:
    The Quad Shop
    Pro Fab Atv
    Mcgee Construction
    New Image Car Care
    R+R Racing
    AMSOIL

current machines:
    1986 250r, gibson long travels, LRD frame,axis long travels,PSI + ESR Engine kits, and all the good stuff to make it turn heads. HELL ITS A "R" ENOUGH SAID ALREADY!

2002 yz 450 Gibson racer, LRD motor work,axis suspension,Gibson chassis,hiper wheels and more

2001 400ex with gibson chassis, axis suspension, LRD 440 kit, and more still building

(2) 2001 300 racers, one with profab 410 stroker, other with fst 395 stroker. both have elka suspension,gibson and walsh chassis

For a 400ex?
    I have JB +3's, Elka compression adjust triple rates (ssd), and a pair of douglas inset rolled edge with holeshots to make the front end only +2. Here's a pic without the douglas' on...i have a rear rebuild from elka also if your interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

Why are you selling everything? How much you want? Thanks
    05 450R All the good stuff...

I need money to get a car or truck. My parenst won't help me at all with it. They want me to sell the whole thing, but i just can't do it. So i'll try parting some of it out. I have almost all the stock parts too.

Well, i paid $550 for the a arms, they're chrome. $775 for the shocks. And i'm thinking i paid close to $300 for the wheels w/ tires. All of these have less than 2 hours on them
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06