Thread: LRD exhaust??? how good?

LRD exhaust??? how good?

how much does the LRD adjustable pipes change the curve on the motor?
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

that all depends.....right now my crystal ball needs polishing.

youve asked a seriously open ended question. what are we comparing it to ?

what other mods do you have ?

whats your compression ratio & crank case compression ratio

which LRD pipe are you talking about ? does it have the super quiet silencer ?

he's right, the same pipe could have a very different effect on different motors. IE: a low end pipe on a top end ported motor will be OK, a top end pipe on a low end motor will be really bad. However a low end pipe on a high compression and low/mid ported motor will be great. There is so many variables, a smaller carb and more flexible reeds will give more low end, stiff reeds and big carb gives a "light switch" top end.
    85/86 atc 250r, very modded, lrd 310pv, +1 lsr, shortrack kit, cr250r igntion, 39 pwk, paul turner hi-rev pipe, propeg nerf bars, HREATV custom frame,
    86 atc200x- 84 250r exteneded axle, supertrapp pipe, 27mm carb, works rear shock, 84 250r front end(rebuilt w/ terry kit), 350x tripples, ported head, 12:1 piston, webcam,
    crf450r quad, lsr frame, swinger, antifade, hyper beadlocks and the best of everything else.
    88 trx 250r pced and reinforced frame, +3+0 t-pin, 310pv, cr ignition, 39 pwk, lsr rear end, elka shocks, aftermarket radiator, lrd pipe
    06 ktm450exc, full skid plate/guards, radiator fan, clarke tank, dual sport kit, reg/ins/insp, steering stabilzer
    98 200exc: street plated, skid/guards, dual sport lights, stabilizer and more.
    07 ktm 250xc, skids, reg/ins, dampener, good lights
    2011 atc450r in the works, suspension and details need to be worked out

i dont know if i have a BB ore a differnt one... how do i tell... my compression is well over 215 PSI... i also have a 38PWK with a boyesen rad valve and a factory 304 scilencer... the intake is custom... i would have to take a pic of it... its from LSR i think its made for no links... i cant use the LRD because the center is gone(the pipe with all the holes in it...
    i dont know how you do the crank compression thing...
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...