Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: 2009 GNCC Series- RD#6- "The Titan"-ATV Race Coverage

Just seeing the pics for this round makes me want to put my MX 450r up for sale. Awesome coverage as always.

What happened to Cody after last year, I raced back and forth with him in Somerset on a borrowed quad last year, and haven't seen him since?
    #49 Tom Simon

Codys knee was still bothering him. It's not due to the break, it was due to the growth plate and the hardware. Doc advised us to let it rest as much as possible or he would have to remove the plate. So thats pretty much what we have done all fall and winter and now spring haha.

He has been doing alot of weight lifting and getting back in shape, and as soon as I get some good shocks on hos quad he will be back out starting to rebuild himself. I am pretty sure he wants to run Yadkinville, Powerline and Dilla but it will be just for fun. Next year is still aways off so we will see.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by dunaway1
    Thanks Pappy for what you do for these kids and our sport. Tara (one arm bandit) Dunaway is my daughter and she was so excited that you put her in your postings. There is nothing she likes more than racing her quad and meating people at the track. Also want to say thank you to everyone who comes up and talk to her about riding because she enjoys people. The GNCC community has been great for her we have meet some really awsome families in the youth ranks that have given us some advice the last few weeks that has helped greatly, so thanks to everyone. Once again from a pround fathers stand point thanks Pappy and everyone at the races for making my daughter feel like a champ. We will miss PA but be back in OH so if see Tara she loves the attition just say. Thanks and GOD bless.
    My pleasure I assure you!

I just got word that Kiser, Ockerman, and Mcgill were docked some positions for a line outside the 25 foot boundary on the first lap. They finished 3rd, 7th, and 9th, respectively. Borich takes the win!

Originally posted by Scro
    I just got word that Kiser, Ockerman, and Mcgill were docked some positions for a line outside the 25 foot boundary on the first lap. They finished 3rd, 7th, and 9th, respectively. Borich takes the win!
    Info is on the home page

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/gnc...-response.html

Originally posted by Scro
    Where did you get this info? I checked the GNCC website and it still shows Kiser for the win.
    Steve George #520

2007 Suzuki LTR 450 XC modded

Nevermind just saw your post Pappy. Man I feel bad for Kiser. The points gap between him and Borich is a lot closer now though. Should make the rest of the season a lot more interesting.
    Steve George #520

Yeah that is a tough break for sure. Kiser's response was very professional but you know there has to eb a hole in a wall now at his place This sucks big time for him.

Now someone needs to re-calculate the points

That sucks for Kiser. This will make for a very intersting rest of season now, can't wait till Milfield, will be my first race of the year I get to be trackside at
    #49 Tom Simon

Originally posted by Pappy
    Yeah that is a tough break for sure. Kiser's response was very professional but you know there has to eb a hole in a wall now at his place This sucks big time for him.

Now someone needs to re-calculate the points
    Just a quick peek at the standings. Borich should be at 132 and Kiser should be at 126 I think.
    Steve George #520

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast