Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2009 GNCC Series RD#6-The Titan-Live ATV Race Coverage

Thats a shame Monica, you should have said something last night and I would have had someone pinch it for ya! Our prayers are with you guys.

Well, I think my boots weight 45 pounds each

Joe Borich- Thanks big guy.....I wasn't looking forward to getting out of the truck and hooking that chain up....I owe ya one

Man what a day of racing. I dont care what pictures or video are posted anywhere in the world, you had to be there to appreciate that muck I think I am pretty safe to say that the track was less muddy then everywhere else

I had intended on stopping aroun 7pm and starting some coverage..which I did. I had a beautiful spot picked out along a mid ridge in the Smokie Mountains and for several hours tried to fix my internet connection. So I ended up driving 100 miles east to get away from the weather and low and behold it was a setting that got fubared when my laptop re-booted after a lightning strike last night

There was some great racing in all three of todays events, but I think I had the most fun watching people try and walk...trucks TRY and get unstuck and ofcourse, watching unsuspecting fans get roosted

It was great being back to the XC races....I can't thank everyone enough for the kind words even though I only missed one round Im sitting in a crappy spot at a rest area somewhere on I-81 uploading pics and getting ready to fry some deer steaks and get some much needed rest. I'll drop the hammer tomorrow and hopefully be able to start coverage if the wife will allow it
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Atwell in the rental car made me laugh, thats a kodak moment
    #49 Tom Simon

Originally posted by Pappy
    Don't make me unhook the Dodge
    Bring it........
    GNCC #89 JR A

2009 Sponsors
    Moto-Xperts, Fox Racing Shox, Laegers, Rekluse, HMF, TireBalls, MSR, GT Thunder, Scott Googels,Regina Chains, Rath Racing, Precision Racing Products, IMS, Fasst,SixSixOne, & Preformance SuperCycle

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456