Thread: Sell or part out?

Sell or part out?

Not sure what to do with my 250r. Just wondering what you guys think my R is worth or if I could get more parting it out. Mods are listed below. PM me if interested in it or any parts.
    1986 honda trx250r - silver fulbores, gueseted frame pced black stardust, duncan pc2000 265pv cylinder, esr trx5 chrome pipe and silencer, renthal fatbars, ac front bumper, ac skid plate, Razr mx tires, leager +2 a-arms, 38mm mukini carb, elka long travels with ressi's, stock rear shock rebuilt by pep, lsr adjustible +4 axle, barnet clutch, ac propegs, stearing stabilizer, and more. Still have almost all stock parts. for sale or part out
    2006 ltr450 pro armor nerfs, tether kill, cherrie bomb and yoshimira slip on.
    2003 Polaris Verticle Escape, many extras, Sled for sale for the right price.

Heres the best advice i can give you. HOLD OFF. the economy is **** and no one will pay anything for anything. You will most likely get better money for it if you wait and sell it later.
    Caution! Post Whore!
    Kansas B Class Motocross Racer
    Long Live the 250r!

this is just a personal opinion with no basis in facts, but i hate to see any quad like the 250r broken down and sold as parts.

I mean if you really need the money and need to squeeze an extra $100 or two, parting it out will probably generate it.

But a sick quad is a thing of beauty. 250r and 2 strokes will be on the banned list

hi

hi there i see you have a 265 pv.. are you still selling parts if so let me no . thanks

Originally posted by destey
    this is just a personal opinion with no basis in facts, but i hate to see any quad like the 250r broken down and sold as parts.

I mean if you really need the money and need to squeeze an extra $100 or two, parting it out will probably generate it.

But a sick quad is a thing of beauty. 250r and 2 strokes will be on the banned list
    i got $1500 more for mine than what i would have selling it whole. I wouldnt have pulled $2000 out of mine together and figured up I got $3500-$3700 out of it parting it out. Its more than just a few hundred difference

Now if you part out, i have dibs on the frame
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

I'd be interested in the axle if you part it.
    2007 Suzuki LTR450
    Yosh Exhaust
    Fuel Intake
    Pro Taper Bars
    Yosh PIM
    OMF Beadlocks and Kenda Klaws all around
    Pro Armor grab bar, bumper and nerfs
    WIIGStyle revalved shocks

part it out will bring u more money and if you decide to go that route, Id take the a arms and plastics, those are the only two things i need for my r and its complete