Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: loudest pipe

loudest pipe

what is the loudest pipe on market right now

why do you want a loud pipe? loud pipes shut down ride areas and they are not neccessarly the best performing
    Retired ATV MXer turned wheelchair racer T-53 classification. Canadas first paraplegic to race motocross
    Twitter: @BenBrown191
    Facebook Fan Page: Ben Brown
    Sponsors: Challenged Athletes Foundation, Frasers Pro Home Center, Fundy Xpress Transport, MacDondald Chisolm Trask Insurance, Kentville Mazda,Northridge Farms/Plant It Earth Natural Lawn Care, Somerset Market, SUpplement King New Minas, Valley and Mirror and Winning Edge Sports

rossier, dasa, and hmf are some of the loudest i've heard.
    2007 Honda 400ex - sold
    Ct Racing Exhaust
    K&N Air Filter
    ITP C-Series Wheels
    ITP Holeshot XCR

2003 Honda 400ex - sold
    White Bros. Slip-on
    AC Racing Nerfs
    ITP Holeshot SR

2008 Can Am DS450 - Yellow
    Rossier Exhaust
    Rossier Free Air Intake
    Pink Wire
    AC Racing Nerfs - Black
    AC Racing Bumpers - Black
    ITP SS Wheels - Black
    Maxxis RAZRs

just take your silencer off...

your like 12 and just got your first korean 150cc quad right? Just take the head pipe off........ thats the best way to make it loud, and loud means fassssttttt.

TC shorty will bust an ear drum.

Sam
    Starting my HOUSER CRF450 build, pictures up soon...

ya TC shortys are suuuuuper loud. But most serious riders look down on loud pipes. Anywhere from 98-102DB is usually cool though.
    Blaine Kaiser #426

Moved On To Cars from Quads

2007 Dodge Charger Superbee SRT8 #259/1000

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 580hp 440 - 727 - 3.73 Locker

"If you want to make a Conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Liberal angry, tell him the truth." - Rush Limbaugh

Is nmotion still around?

Loud pipes aren't cool. I have a tc shorty, I took off his end and put on supertrapp discs, I think 11, its 96.3. As others said, loud just ruins riding spots. Where I ride sometimes, there are some guys with really loud pipes, I can hear them 5 minutes before I can see them. I have spoke to the rangers out there and really hunt for those guys. Those guys are the ones who cause complaints to the police. The rangers don't want to come out there and bust everybody for riding(no atv's or unreg/ins/inspect dirtbikes allowed), when they get complaints they have to and they would rather just leave them alone and let them ride. No noise complaints and bad user interactions and the rangers don't care if you are there, they hate busting people, half of them ride also and know how bad it is.
    85/86 atc 250r, very modded, lrd 310pv, +1 lsr, shortrack kit, cr250r igntion, 39 pwk, paul turner hi-rev pipe, propeg nerf bars, HREATV custom frame,
    86 atc200x- 84 250r exteneded axle, supertrapp pipe, 27mm carb, works rear shock, 84 250r front end(rebuilt w/ terry kit), 350x tripples, ported head, 12:1 piston, webcam,
    crf450r quad, lsr frame, swinger, antifade, hyper beadlocks and the best of everything else.
    88 trx 250r pced and reinforced frame, +3+0 t-pin, 310pv, cr ignition, 39 pwk, lsr rear end, elka shocks, aftermarket radiator, lrd pipe
    06 ktm450exc, full skid plate/guards, radiator fan, clarke tank, dual sport kit, reg/ins/insp, steering stabilzer
    98 200exc: street plated, skid/guards, dual sport lights, stabilizer and more.
    07 ktm 250xc, skids, reg/ins, dampener, good lights
    2011 atc450r in the works, suspension and details need to be worked out

a loud pipe will not make up for a small package!!...in other words grow up and show some responsibility in our riding areas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast