Thread: skid plates

skid plates

my dad is afriad that my brothe is going to bend his rotor or rear sprocket does anyone make a gaurd for the dsx
    thanks
    leftover 08 kfx 450r
    pro aluminum full skids
    pro aluminum double net nerf bars
    gt thunder xc lt a-arms

98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

some guys take theres off when they race mx. you maybe able to buy a used set cheap if your worried. we have ran ours for quit awhile now with now problems. they do have good ground clearance with the stock size tires
    ds 90x # 62 for sale
    02 300 ex
    02 440 ex what's left of it
    diesel excursion on 37'S with full banks
    04 xr 80

i know what u mean but my little bro broke 3 of the plastic ones so he deffinitly needs aluminum ones
    leftover 08 kfx 450r
    pro aluminum full skids
    gt thunder xc lt a-arms

98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

doesnt anyone use skids on this bike!!!
    come on guys!!
    leftover 08 kfx 450r
    pro aluminum full skids
    gt thunder xc lt a-arms

You could make your own. Even if you can't weld you could cut it and have a shop weld it or make you one. See the Outlaw swingarm post about a 1/4 of the way down in the Polaris section. Shop shouldn't need the whole quad. Maybe just take it to look at then just leave the plastic skid.
    05 YFZ450- in boxes-Summer08-maybe fall 08-maybe winter... Summer 09 for sure-maybe
    03 Blaster- too much to list.
    08 LE Outlaw 90 - Max RPM pipe/CDI Tag/Powermadd Soon to have big bore w/race head. Haulin Donkey Racing PeeWee Pro OXC #630
    00 PW50