Thread: New 2009 Ktm 450 Sx!!!!!

New 2009 Ktm 450 Sx!!!!!

This quad was purchased to be my practice quad. Recently I have gone thru some changes and am only going to keep one quad. I bought this quad about 3 weeks ago, and brought it home with no intentions of using it until May when I would need it for practice. I did 10 mins worth of heat cycles and other than that, the quad has not been ridden or run.

Basically just selling to use for a down payment on a new home I am looking to purchase.

Quad will come with a set of Factory 43 Nerfs and everything else will be stock!

$9950.00 obo...

PM me if interested.

Thanks, Jay
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Race Bike
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Practice Bike

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com
    email: Jay@fwcarbon.com

Bump. $9600 obo... make an offer!

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com

trade and some boot?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not looking to trade, sorry bud...

www.fwcarbon.com

can you email me pictures to legatolandscape@aol.com. thank you.

email sent.

uploaded pics:

www.fwcarbon.com