Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WORCS Round 5 has a new location !!

Check out the worcs site it looks as if someone is willing to take a few bikes up to the WA race if your still needing a ride.
    Joey #2 Cobra 65/DRR 70
    Matt #44 JB CRF150R
    Taylor #6 YFZ450
    Justin #7 YFZ 450
    Ashley #8 Houser CRF450
    Thanks to all our 2010 sponsors: G-Kid Motorsports, X-Stream Composites,Riser Fire Protection,Promotopromotions,TRD Innovations,SMI,

I'm set and ready to go!! I'll see you guys up there! I can't wait. I haven't raced this track before, excited, I like to race new and different tracks!!

It's almost here!!

We'll be leaving on Wednesday and probably get there some time Thursday night or Friday morning!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

see you guys up there. going to be a long haul thats for sure. our trailer is packed!!!! 6 quads. going to be a blast! hopefully everyone and everyone's quads come back in one piece!
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

Everyone have a safe trip up ,we will see you Friday!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by RCRGIRL
    I'm set and ready to go!! I'll see you guys up there! I can't wait. I haven't raced this track before, excited, I like to race new and different tracks!!

Nobody has raced this track before. The whole thing is brand new. The Off-road section is being build for the first time as we speak.

See you all there...............
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

What a week end!!!!
    I dont think I have ever seen so many quads taking diggers .
    There was some awesome battles this wk end, but man.... those trees sure did bite alot of riders!
    I got some cool shots this week end , Ill be working on as well threwout the week...
    We also got Pro Main vidoe and a couple of the morning Sunday races, Im glad Troy was able to get come video since thee hasnt been any this year..
    It was soooo fun hanging out with everyone and meeting a few new faces as well.We sure missed you all!
    We will see you at Straddleline.
    Ill post a link to Coverage when its ready.

Hope Nelson is OK, with QuadCross next week end...Congrats to Beau Baron and MCR Race Team!
    There was some alot of things to talk about, but Ill wait to talk about it on the Coverage

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Hope Donna is feeling better. she went for a ride over the bars sunday. My saturday Open B race I got the holeshot and thats about it. My idle screw backed out and it gave me hell! I paniced alot and beat myself up. very frustraiting. got it fixed for sunday to take a respectable 2nd place on Sport B. got to train harder to fend off Cole Fite. that kid is super fast!
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

Sure was alot of riders down this wk end... and the drag strip claimed a few !

I threw a few sneak peeks at pics in the Open section

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...3&pagenumber=1

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Race Re-cap is up as well as a race report on the homepage.
    Im working on video as well.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123