Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WORCS Round 5 has a new location !!

well if all goes well @ Milford (crosses fingers knocks on wood) Ill be very excited for Toutle Washington. Never Been to the state nor thru Oregon so it will be an exciting adventure that is for sure! never ridden in the forset before so that will be an experience. hurd it snowed at one of the rounds too. Im just glad we dont race every weekend like the GNCC guys do. that would be so tough!
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

Originally posted by GWTT
    well if all goes well @ Milford (crosses fingers knocks on wood) Ill be very excited for Toutle Washington. Never Been to the state nor thru Oregon so it will be an exciting adventure that is for sure! never ridden in the forset before so that will be an experience. hurd it snowed at one of the rounds too. Im just glad we dont race every weekend like the GNCC guys do. that would be so tough!
    It is absolutely beautiful down there. It snowed at Pacific Raceway(the one that had to rescheduled locations) it was crazy weather..
    Sun,rain,snow,hail... all in 5 minute intervals . lol

not sure how the track will be this year, but Straddleline is a cool facility.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    It is absolutely beautiful down there. It snowed at Pacific Raceway(the one that had to rescheduled locations) it was crazy weather..
    Sun,rain,snow,hail... all in 5 minute intervals . lol

not sure how the track will be this year, but Straddleline is a cool facility.
    Did you forget your meds again??????????

Straddeline is in Olympia and is in August.

Toutle is Riverdale and is in June.

2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Originally posted by daddio
    Did you forget your meds again??????????

Straddeline is in Olympia and is in August.

Toutle is Riverdale and is in June.

NO... Im on PLENTY these days! LOL!Yeah, last year the PR track had weird weather- Last year PR snowed . I was just saying Straddleline is a cool track with a great facility,no reference to Riverdale - I remember which one is which since we are trying to make plans to somehow attend. lol

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

NO... Im on PLENTY these days! LOL!Yeah, last year the PR track had weird weather- Last year PR snowed . I was just saying Straddleline is a cool track with a great facility,no reference to Riverdale - I remember which one is which since we are trying to make plans to somehow attend. lol

GWTT mentioned
    Ill be very excited for Toutle Washington
    Then you started talking about Straddleline........ Just making sure you were not getting confused..................again!
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Originally posted by daddio
    GWTT mentioned

Then you started talking about Straddleline........ Just making sure you were not getting confused..................again!
    I need to start taking my Ginko Biloba again

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Just made reservations... looks like were comin!
    We decided to hit both Wa. rounds .
    Excited to go, but sucks because there is no racing here at all anymore and no where to practice MX .The kids need some practice since they have been out of the loop for abit.

Hopefully something will pop up before we head over, we need to test Brandons shocks.

None the less, I cant wait to see everyone and shoot some exciting photos,its been while!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Just made reservations... looks like were comin!
    We decided to hit both Wa. rounds .
    Excited to go, but sucks because there is no racing here at all anymore and no where to practice MX .The kids need some practice since they have been out of the loop for abit.

Hopefully something will pop up before we head over, we need to test Brandons shocks.

None the less, I cant wait to see everyone and shoot some exciting photos,its been while!
    that is awesome you guys are going to make it. I just took the points lead in Open B with a win at milford. in sport B took 2nd. it was a very tough race slick and muddy most of the track. getting stuck couple times didnt help either. i lost 1st by 8 seconds. congrats to Donna on a 3rd place finish. she rode a smart race. IM excited for round 5 in toutle, Washington. Hopefully the way I have been running ill podium the rest of the season
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

Originally posted by GWTT
    that is awesome you guys are going to make it. I just took the points lead in Open B with a win at milford. in sport B took 2nd. it was a very tough race slick and muddy most of the track. getting stuck couple times didnt help either. i lost 1st by 8 seconds. congrats to Donna on a 3rd place finish. she rode a smart race. IM excited for round 5 in toutle, Washington. Hopefully the way I have been running ill podium the rest of the season
    congrats to your win!!Thats awesome!
    I seen Donna's finish-great job girl! Cant wait to see you!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Thanks guys!!! That was my best finish in the B class (for guys). Got bumped up last year after round 3 and haven't really fit in until this year. I believe I got bumped up a little premature but no worries!!

I've been looking for a place to live and moving the last few weeks and it's been crazy. Finally into the place and I have my quad any everything, so I'm hoping to get out and ride this weekend!!

That's great you guys are going to make it to Washington...I'm trying to secure my trip as well. Never been to this race track..

I need to do well the rest of the season so I can podium in my classes!! After getting bumped up to Women's A and Reg. B I didn't podium last year...

Can't wait to see everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast