Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WORCS Round 5 has a new location !!

Hybrid View

Exclamation WORCS Round 5 has a new location !!

I think we are going to have to try and make this one ..
    Riverdale was fun!
    I have video footage Ill have to dig up from this track.
    More info here
    http://atv.worcsracing.com/newsfull.php?ID=456
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Ya, I saw this yesterday on the 2009 schedule but didn't see anything about it on the worcs homepage.

That confirms it. And new dates. It is 2 weeks earlier than the Pacific raceway date.
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

Originally posted by riding4fun
    Ya, I saw this yesterday on the 2009 schedule but didn't see anything about it on the worcs homepage.

That confirms it. And new dates. It is 2 weeks earlier than the Pacific raceway date.
    Are you going to make the Wa. races this year?? I wasnt sure if you missed one or both rounds last year.
    I guess any footage I have wont be the same as the track layout is completely different now.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Well we are skipping Milford, so we will have to wait and see about the Toutle, WA race. I would like to hit Straddeline though. Why does everything cost so much. LOL

We did hit Pacific raceways last year. Not a good experience
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

Originally posted by riding4fun
    Well we are skipping Milford, so we will have to wait and see about the Toutle, WA race. I would like to hit Straddeline though. Why does everything cost so much. LOL

We did hit Pacific raceways last year. Not a good experience
    PR was not a good round for Brandon either,but we had fun there,just abit dif. with the changes on the Friday practice. thats a bummer they closed it for the Wa. riders sake.

Staddleline is an awesome track,if you seen Brandons video that gives you a good idea what the MX is like.
    Troy filmed the XC sections a little for the Pro class.

COSTS- I second that!! lol

Were doing good this year to hit a few local events.
    Troy cant gete a break for nothing this year. His great new job isnt panning out and is looking for a new one this summer
    Id like to squeeze in a few closer worcs rounds if we can,this is Brandons last year on a mini,were selling it this fall,so it would be nice for him to enjoy it while he can.
    I hope we can make the Wa. rounds.
    Kelsey wants to go to Glen Helen sooooo bad.... my kids have never been.
    I personally think she is hoping Mr. Dana Creech shows up,she wants to meet him badly,thats been her favorite rider since she was 8.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

That's cool, we went to an ITP quadcross race in August at Glen helen last year and Dana Creech was there. He has a cool looking English Bulldog.
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

Man I hear you guys on the costs!! I'm really hoping to make it to the Washington Rounds. I know I have a shot at the podium for the end of the year in Women's A which would be great but if I miss 2 rounds I kiss that goodbye!

I'm stretched as it is and Washington is so far. It's not a drive I can just do by myself!! Even Milford is going to be a stetch. Trying to find someone to ride with. I don't think I want to make that one by myself??

Tina, it would be great to see you guys in Washington and great for the kids to get to race, I hope it pans out for you guys!!

Man...sometimes I wish my parents were rich that way I could just make everything and only have to worry about practicing! Then I could put my money towards house payments and car payments and stuff without being stretched thin...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

Originally posted by RCRGIRL
    Man I hear you guys on the costs!! I'm really hoping to make it to the Washington Rounds. I know I have a shot at the podium for the end of the year in Women's A which would be great but if I miss 2 rounds I kiss that goodbye!

I'm stretched as it is and Washington is so far. It's not a drive I can just do by myself!! Even Milford is going to be a stetch. Trying to find someone to ride with. I don't think I want to make that one by myself??

Tina, it would be great to see you guys in Washington and great for the kids to get to race, I hope it pans out for you guys!!

Man...sometimes I wish my parents were rich that way I could just make everything and only have to worry about practicing! Then I could put my money towards house payments and car payments and stuff without being stretched thin...
    Can you imagine how much it costs all the Wa. riders to travel the series?? YIKES!
    We dont have it much better in Idaho,but not as bad as they do. lol
    IT is very expensive and when you do it all on your own you do have to watch how you spend for sure. We have done all our racing completely on our own witn no help from family, thank goodness for sponsors!! They are such a huge help.
    I hope you can make it Donna, would love to see you!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I pretty much have 4 sponsors right now. Atv rider, Racetech GPR and a company in Lake Havasu called Tri State Recovery. (repo man) They sponsored pretty much my whole weekend at Havasu. Everything else has been thru my pocket. Im lucky enough to have some friends who are doing the whole series (if nothing out of this world changes that) and I just grenaded an engine. complete engines are not cheap! With this economy its amazing we are still racing at all. I hope everyone can make it to the races. Maybe with the consistant finishes I can pull a top 3 at the end of the yr. Open B im 2nd in points by 1 point! sport B I dropped to 10th due to my DNF. first and second have a huge lead and Im 10 points behind 3rd, 2 points behind 4th. its that close.
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

Originally posted by GWTT
    I pretty much have 4 sponsors right now. Atv rider, Racetech GPR and a company in Lake Havasu called Tri State Recovery. (repo man) They sponsored pretty much my whole weekend at Havasu. Everything else has been thru my pocket. Im lucky enough to have some friends who are doing the whole series (if nothing out of this world changes that) and I just grenaded an engine. complete engines are not cheap! With this economy its amazing we are still racing at all. I hope everyone can make it to the races. Maybe with the consistant finishes I can pull a top 3 at the end of the yr. Open B im 2nd in points by 1 point! sport B I dropped to 10th due to my DNF. first and second have a huge lead and Im 10 points behind 3rd, 2 points behind 4th. its that close.
    We had to rebuild Troys Preddy motor enough times that it would have paid fo a new quad ,so I know what you mean on motors being spendy! lol
    Good luck , hope you take home a championship!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast