Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Round 4 Milford

Round 4 Milford

Trying to make round 4. currently rebuilding a complete engine since my grenaded at Havasu I've never been to Milford. What's it like? Cold weather prepair for? anything unique about the place? Sorry to hear about Ashley App. that is horrible news to hear. Pray for the best!
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

milford

there are 3 things i can say about milford, rocks, rocks, and more rocks!
    Proud father of
    Buddy Williams #16
    7 Time National Champion
    3 Time ITP Quadcross Champion
    World MX 90cc Champion
    First runner up ATVSport Youth Cross Country Rider of the year 07&08
    www.buddywilliamsracing.com

2012 Season Sponsors

Fox Racing Shox
    Walsh Racecraft
    DWT
    Motoworks/Can Am
    x-stream composites
    DP Brakes
    GPR steering stabilizers
    Stuck on Racing Graphics
    Maxima Racing Oils
    Leatt inc.

Milford will be my first WORCS race ever. Going to race the +30 B and the production B classes on my brand spankin' new KTM XC 450. I don't even get to pick it up till tomorrow. So I too could use any info on the track, weather, camping or just WORCS racing in general. I did notice all the rocks in the videos I've watched.
    '08 KTM XC 450

The track has a long start, that is a pretty decent uphill grade. goes into a gp style motocross section, nothing too technical, then up through the mountain. The downhill part is tricky, through a dry rocky riverbed. Lots of dinged up rims, and sliced sidewalls, so be careful. Camping is similar to any other racetrack. prepare to do a lot of walking to watch the races however, as it is a good walk uphill to the action. the closest restaurants and such are about 20 minutes away in susanville. Nothing at all really in milford, so if your camping, best to eat at the track. If you need to know anything else about track or worcs questions let me know.
    Proud father of
    Buddy Williams #16
    7 Time National Champion
    3 Time ITP Quadcross Champion
    World MX 90cc Champion
    First runner up ATVSport Youth Cross Country Rider of the year 07&08
    www.buddywilliamsracing.com

2012 Season Sponsors

Fox Racing Shox
    Walsh Racecraft
    DWT
    Motoworks/Can Am
    x-stream composites
    DP Brakes
    GPR steering stabilizers
    Stuck on Racing Graphics
    Maxima Racing Oils
    Leatt inc.

Thanks for the info.
    '08 KTM XC 450

So anybody from Vegas or coming through Vegas have room for me? Figured I would throw it out there.

I'm trying to find somebody to ride with or to drive up with but if I do that now I'm thinking I have to find a place to stay cause If I don't have my truck I wont be able to make it to a hotel. It's a far drive for me to take on alone so I'd rather go with someone else. Chip in for gas.

I think it's around a 9 hour drive from Vegas??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

RCR, good luck with finding someone to carpool with. Also If you have a myspace, My sister and G.f. took shots of the races and have a few of you I could tag them to you. You may want to look to Lake havasu possibly some racers there going to milford?
    Im almost finished with the rebuild. got almost the whole bottom end done. timing chain, guides flywheel and stator are all that it left then I can install the top end. going to try and get it running by tomorrow night so I can break in the rings at Pala raceway that just opened about 80 miles from my house. sucks living 5 minutes from the beach. Its a drive to everywhere to ride.
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

I checked out that Pala track yesterday on their website, it looks sick!!! I'm going to try and make it down there for a weekend!!

WORCS should look at them for next year!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

See if you can get ahold of Cody Mitchell..hes from Vegas and will probably be heading up there. i think his my space is the best way to contact him.
    C.J. Moore

We are bringing some of our chassis skids and sprocket guards to the race.
    Look for a white box van with "Horizion" on the side or ask #191 Pro rider Reed Petchnick.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast