Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WORCS Round 6-Straddleline

WORCS Round 6-Straddleline

Were only 2 weeks away from Round 6,seems like this summer has just flew by! Lets hope we get a break in the heat from last year.. MAN that was HOT and muggy! As of right now, the heat index has been pretty consistant.

For those who are trying to save a little on lodging, there is a place called the Parkhurst in Elma.Its right across from the Microtel.
    Its priced at 65.00 a night if you book for 3 nights,70.00 I believe for less nights.
    Microtel has really upped there prices from what I remember. 130.00 a night and not sure if that with taxes or not.
    Just thought id throw that out there..

Cant wait to see everyone,unfortunately, this will be the last round we will be able to attend this year, I sure wish we could have attended Glen Helen, my kids have always wanted to experience it just once. Hopefully my kiddos have a good week end at Straddleline racing and get to see those they didint get to see the last round.
    I know Mr. Shelman has been hard at work making a few changes on the track this year for his own TPQ series,so maybe we will see some new add ons for the WORCS round .

Any word on Frederick ?? I heard Zimmerman raced Quad Cross this past week end?
    Kelsey will be racing WOM. B class this round , and stay in the Open C for Sunday race. This will be the last Worcs race Brandon will be racing a mini .
    See ya'll in two weeks!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Thanks for the info! Luckily Im staying at the track with some good friends. I saw zimmerman at ITP sunday. He wasn't riding even 50%. I think he was just there for points. As far as frederick, I think he's saving himself for WORCS. Thats his priority and im sure he'll be ready in 2 weeks.
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

we made new trails in the off road and brought in 10 concrete pipes and a mini van for the enduro x. We need rain really bad , it's been in the upper 90s and 104 today. we were in a constant battle with dust.
    Looking for the fountain of youth

timmy

is the mx the same as last year? any long straights, for gearing?
    Proud father of
    Buddy Williams #16
    7 Time National Champion
    3 Time ITP Quadcross Champion
    World MX 90cc Champion
    First runner up ATVSport Youth Cross Country Rider of the year 07&08
    www.buddywilliamsracing.com

2012 Season Sponsors

Fox Racing Shox
    Walsh Racecraft
    DWT
    Motoworks/Can Am
    x-stream composites
    DP Brakes
    GPR steering stabilizers
    Stuck on Racing Graphics
    Maxima Racing Oils
    Leatt inc.

Originally posted by timmybreakitall
    we made new trails in the off road and brought in 10 concrete pipes and a mini van for the enduro x. We need rain really bad , it's been in the upper 90s and 104 today. we were in a constant battle with dust.
    Ill start having Troy working on his Indian skills ASAP and do a rain dance for everyone

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Originally posted by raidernut
    timmy

is the mx the same as last year? any long straights, for gearing?
    lots of elevation changes.
    Looking for the fountain of youth

I heard we will have another Pro GNCC rider coming out for this round..
    dont know if its a secret yet or not ,so I wont spill the beans just yet.
    Timmy, did ya'll get some rain the last day or so?
    Troys rain dance should have paid off nicely.
    We had KILLER lighting storms today and alot of rain! Temps are cooling WAAAY down tomorrow.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    I heard we will have another Pro GNCC rider coming out for this round..
    dont know if its a secret yet or not ,so I wont spill the beans just yet.
    Timmy, did ya'll get some rain the last day or so?
    Troys rain dance should have paid off nicely.
    We had KILLER lighting storms today and alot of rain! Temps are cooling WAAAY down tomorrow.
    CHRIS BORICH IS GONA SMOKE THEM GUYS OUT WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris borich is going to be there? what about mclure that guy is the real deal.

Borich... well thats didnt last long.. lol

Originally posted by d kelley
    chris borich is going to be there? what about mclure that guy is the real deal.
    Thats what I heard. McClure will be there also.
    Im REALLY excited to see Borich !! ITs going to be one hell of a race!! Always good to see some of the East coast come out and experience our series.

Borich def. is DA MAN but Pepshocks, dont cut our West coast riders short, they can hold there own.We all know ANYTHING can happen..

Hopefully we get some decent vidoe footage.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast