Thread: Shawn Hess XC Riding School

Shawn Hess XC Riding School

I am considering having a XC riding school over the summer break in Muenster. I was wondering who might be interested in attending the school. I have just started looking into it so the date, time, and price has not been set yet. I wanted to see what kind of response I would have first to see if it justified having a school, private lessons, or both. If you are interested please email me and besure to leave your name, telephone#, and any other contact info that you wish to provide.

I would also like suggestions from you the attendee, what you are looking for from the class or what you would like to see in the class. I would also like to get a feel from you the length of the class 1, 2, 3 day etc, and wether or not during the week or weekend would be better.

My email is shawn.t.hess@live.com

Thanks for your response.
    ATVCCS Pro Class #1
    GNCC Pro Racer #22
    5X Texas Pro Champion
    2007 Texas Utility Champion
    ATV: 2008 Honda TRX 450ER
    2007 Honda TRX 450ER , 2007 Honda TRX 450ER
    Sponsors: Hess Motorsports, Elka, Houser, Maxxis, Tucker Rocky, FMF Racing, Ti Lube, Tire Balls, Hickman Racing, JE Pistons, Sidewinder, Hiper, Answer, Gaerne Boots, Hinson, Maier, RPM, PRM, Scott, Powermadd, Fasst Company, UNI, IMS, IMS-Roll, Hot Cams, Pivot Works, Hot Rods, Fluidyne, Streamline, Stomp Grip, Decal Works, Quadtech

Some items would include, proper riding technique, different ways to read terrain, high speed cornering, hill climbing/ decending, bike setup, suspension setup, suspension tuning, etc.....
    ATVCCS Pro Class #1
    GNCC Pro Racer #22
    5X Texas Pro Champion
    2007 Texas Utility Champion
    ATV: 2008 Honda TRX 450ER
    2007 Honda TRX 450ER , 2007 Honda TRX 450ER
    Sponsors: Hess Motorsports, Elka, Houser, Maxxis, Tucker Rocky, FMF Racing, Ti Lube, Tire Balls, Hickman Racing, JE Pistons, Sidewinder, Hiper, Answer, Gaerne Boots, Hinson, Maier, RPM, PRM, Scott, Powermadd, Fasst Company, UNI, IMS, IMS-Roll, Hot Cams, Pivot Works, Hot Rods, Fluidyne, Streamline, Stomp Grip, Decal Works, Quadtech