I've been wanting to do this SPAL fan mod on my quad after seeing other members' setups and how great they perform in enhancing the oil cooler's ability to do its job. Thought I would share some step by step pics with you guys of my own install.

The thing that makes this install different, is that i'm fitting the fan to work on a Desert Toyz Supercooler system, instead of the stock oil cooler. I bought this cooler through Desert Toyz ATV a few years ago and it has been a very worthy mod. They advertised it to be approx 3x larger than the stock 5 row cooler, and offer a 50 degree drop in temps. With 13 rows and a much larger overall size, I don't think that claim is very far off. I've received a lot of inquiries from members about this kit, but unfortunatlely Desert Toyz stopped offering the kits due to low demand

I did take some pics of the kit for you guys if you want to custom make your own kit. You could buy the cooler itself (I believe the cooler to be a Setrab part #613 unit), make your own mounting brackets, and have the oil lines made at a hydraulic shop.

DT Supercooler

Fits like a glove

A hair off of 4 inches overall height

2 inches thick

Mounting brackets

Top view...U-bolts and bracket

Bottom

AN fitting on cooler inlet, and oil line

Oil line

Oil pipe (modified stock one?) and compression fitting

AN fitting on cooler return/ 90 degree AN fitting

180 degree return hose