Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2009 GNCC Racing Series - Round #4 - Big Buck - Live ATV Race Coverage

stole

There was one other vehicle/trailer stolen in addition to ours. I believe those folks were from Johnson City TN. They also had a young son racing. Both trucks were GM products and there was no sign of break in so they must of had something that worked on GM trucks. My trailer was an open trailer but they wanted the whole package. For what ever reason, this time we carried more than we usually do and I left stuff in the truck that I normally wouldn't. It has a topper (cap) on the back so we can pack a lot of stuff in it. The new RZR probably looked pretty tempting.

Originally posted by burrows
    Monica must of lost power. the wind is alful here too
    Thanks for picking up the slack! No power for about 2 hours and then the computer and modem needed resetting it was quite the ordeal. I thought I was going to flip not knowing who won.

Yep that was the same hotel. Really sorry about your misfortune. My uncle and them had two Pro level Hondas on an open pull behind trailor and they didnt touch it. Freaking people. I guess since it was a Ford diesel they didnt have anything to unlock it or something. My uncle and them said from now on they are taking tools and disconnecting the battery cables everytime at a hotel. Sad that it has to be this way anymore in this country
    Jack Armstrong #776
    Honda 450r
    GNCC and Koontz

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213